• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner in SoCal

cordell_pearce said:
Heya all,
Just bought my first NSX. I'm new to the Redondo Beach area, looking forward to meeting you all sometime soon!
-Cordell
Congrats! Come to the Calcostal meetings every third Thursday evening in Santa Monica!

Welcome and congrats on the NSX. You should also join us on our sunday meets in OC.

Congrats and welcome to the area. You'll probably see my red NSX around since I'm in the South Bay quite frequently, especially South Torrance, the Hollywood Riviera, and Palos Verdes.

Congrat's and welcome to the cult of ownership.

Let's see some pic's and hear some details.

cordell_pearce said:
Heya all,
Just bought my first NSX. I'm new to the Redondo Beach area, looking forward to meeting you all sometime soon!
-Cordell
Here you go :biggrin:

CalCoastal Meeting

Welcome Cordell,

I'm sure we will run into each other at some point down the road. Sorry about the spare tire and airbag mixup, for I meant no harm (My life currently is beyond crazy and I have trouble remembering what promises I made yesterday, today). Heck man, I'll buy ya a drink sometime around and we can hopefully let it in the past......................Anyway, welcome to the Prime Time.. :cool:

Danny

I picked up a 95, red 44K on the odometer. Stock with teh exception of a set of Konig Tantrums. I need a few parts to make it perfect, but I'l have her in shape hopefully within a few months...Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Nice, I'm in Lawndale..... Manhattan Beach Blvd and Inglewood Ave. Hope to see yours around.

Danny. :smile: :biggrin: :wink:

Hello there! South Bay here too! =) welcome

Back