• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner of a 1991 Berlina Black NSX!

Hello,

I just wanted to finally out myself as a NSX Owner!

Name is Tony from Austin, TX and I am an owner of a 1991 Berlina Black NSX! Currently 79k+ miles. I also drive a 2011 STi but the difference between the two is like night and day for me. Fairly familiar with Acura/Honda as I had owned a 2003 RSX-S, 2008 Civic SI, and S2000 (love that car) and also had gone through three Subaru WRX STi's (2006 Sedan, 2008 Hatchback, and 2011 Sedan which is current)

Been lurking in the forums and hoping to meet new people and also meet with fellow NSX members around the Austin area!

Unfortunately I can't take credit for the modifications on here as the previous owner did them but I do like them a lot.

Current mods: Kei Office Front bumper, Replica BBS Wheels F/17 R/18, Bride Low Max Seats, Neuspeed Lowering Springs, and a Unifilter.

Planning on replacing the Kei Office front bumper and already sourced an OEM front bottom skirt to replace so if anyone is interested... (needs to be painted/fixed)

Anyways I am very happy and never thought I could never reach the height of being a NSX owner until recently!

IMG_20131223_141359.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Tony!

Clean car! You are going to love it. There a quite a few NSX's in your area I'm about 45 mins away in Killeen area. Make sure to post in the regional section.

Mike

Back