• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner

Hey guys!! My name is George, and I'm a new owner in Sacramento. I recently purchased the car from my dad who bought it back in '98.
I don't have many pics yet, but here are a few from my phone.
52579b3c.jpg

d68807ca.jpg

80a00065.jpg

In the garage with my G. I'm enjoying this view when I open the garage:)
b9bedbe5.jpg

It's a '94 with about 150k miles. The paint is a bit worn from years of backroad driving so I'll be addressing that at some point in the near future. It has comptech exhaust, headers, air box, lightweight flywheel, heavy duty clutch, and ring and pinion. So far I've gotten an nsx-r spoiler, installed hid's and just ordered the shark II antenna this morning along with brackets to install my sparco seats. I'll be doing the stereo with a double din sometime this month and am also looking into wheels and suspension hopefully in the next month or two. I look forward to meeting the local members and will hopefully be making some of the bigger meets in the future. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Congrats. The car looks nice. I hope the the person you bought the car from did the TB/WP service and had the service records available. LOL!!! :wink:

Enjoy. :smile:

Welcome aboard and I love your choices. Black NSX and a black G35c (same set up as mine). Hopefully, we will have an opportunity to have a local meet soon :cool:

He sold it because he is thinking about getting another car and was clearing some space in the garage. He also wasn't driving it much and figured it wasn't going very far if he sold to me so he'd still have access to it occasionally lol :)

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats!

all in the family:wink:

Back