• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner!

Hello Everyone,

I am a new owner of a 2002 Red with camel interior. Purchased in FL with only 16k for miles and in impeccable condition. Another NSX in MA.:smile:

What a Car!!!

Congrats! Looks really clean. Those are some rather large wheels.

welcome to the NE and winter:frown: We have a pretty active nsxca region,so keep watching the NE section for events ect.....

I actually went back and forth with this seller...very pretty car but a bit too modded out for my taste...Congrads! You're going to love the car!

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the NSX and Prime world! Great looking car - and, people tell me the red ones are the absolute fastest! I'm not really sure, as I always keep mine within the legal speed limits... :biggrin: Jay

Welcome to the most favorable car club known to man, nice and fast color

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the NSX and Prime world! Great looking car - and, people tell me the red ones are the absolute fastest! I'm not really sure, as I always keep mine within the legal speed limits... :biggrin: Jay

Jay, I don't think you're treating your car right by driving it so slowly and since I sold mine I think it would be nice for you and your car to let me drive it like it should be driven! So I'm ready to volunteer..... :biggrin:

Congrats to the OP on this newest addition to the Prime family! Looks good and I'm sure you will enjoy it but if you need some guidance in driving technique I really would love to oblige since I'm "jonesing" here without an NSX! :wink:

Jay, I don't think you're treating your car right by driving it so slowly and since I sold mine I think it would be nice for you and your car to let me drive it like it should be driven! So I'm ready to volunteer..... :biggrin:

Congrats to the OP on this newest addition to the Prime family! Looks good and I'm sure you will enjoy it but if you need some guidance in driving technique I really would love to oblige since I'm "jonesing" here without an NSX! :wink:

Tim, come to California and you can drive mine all day. siD

p.s. I owe you a call.....

Lucky dog! Congrats on the new car, she's purty

Which wheels are those?

@Tim - come to Phoenix, I'll take ya driving in the mountains

Love the car man! that front lip is also sweet. imo the 02+ type r wheels look the best, especially on red, and will enhance the performance more than you would think. I would highly reccomend them because they just go so well with the body lines!

Wheels - Pics

The wheels are Savinni's 20's in the rear and 19's in the front. They are very big and add to stiff ride, but look amazing.

The car was a little low for roads in my area so I raised it a bit.

The nice weather recently giving me more time to drive the car!! I can't get over how many people take pictures while they are driving. Yet others stop at the gas station just to ask if they can take a picture. I am certain my car has made it to many local facebook pages....

Never thought the car would get this much attention.

Jesse

Re: Wheels - Pics

The wheels are Savinni's 20's in the rear and 19's in the front. They are very big and add to stiff ride, but look amazing.

The car was a little low for roads in my area so I raised it a bit.

The nice weather recently giving me more time to drive the car!! I can't get over how many people take pictures while they are driving. Yet others stop at the gas station just to ask if they can take a picture. I am certain my car has made it to many local facebook pages....

Never thought the car would get this much attention.

Jesse
Welcome to our forum and may be you can attend our wonderful meets!
This car gets alooot of attention and some times they ask you to roll down your window to ask silly questions! Just enjoy the car every single chance you get because you will regret if anything happens to it!!!

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

Back