• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NEW~! Procars NSX-R Wing added~!!!

hey guys,

after having some problems with the quality and durability of the GT style wing, i opted to run the Procars NSX-R wing for my daily use. since i drive this car daily, its been much easier with a more lower, and visible wing. i'll use the GT style wing for show purposes only. i heard previous comments stating that the GT wing gives it more the "RACE" car feel, while the NSX-R wing completes more the "EXOTIC" car feel.

either way, i have to say that the Procars wing is AWESOME. super lightweight, crafted to perfection, and definetly worth the $$$. i wanted to run the dreamsports, but after reading some comments on forums about the subtle hump in the middle of NSX-R wings vs. the more flatter dreamsports wing, i was hooked. :redface: but it was definetly worth the weight... thanks detlef @ procars for all your help!

enjoy!

ps - btw, to EVERYONE on prime; have a VERY MERRRY CHRISTMAS~!!!

8573nsx11.jpg

8573nsx21.jpg

8573nsx31.jpg

8573nsx4.jpg

8573wing1.jpg

8573sos_logo.jpg

Do you have an 3rd brake light? I'm hoping the NSX-R wing will be produced with the 3rd brake light in the future...

btw... car is looking real clean man... props...

I know I said before that a bigger wing would look better on your car but i have to say that spoiler makes it look awesome.

thanks! i still dont necessarily have a favorite. but i know with each wing, it brings a different look. so now i have options i guess. :tongue:

JaySpec7 said:
Do you have an 3rd brake light? I'm hoping the NSX-R wing will be produced with the 3rd brake light in the future...

btw... car is looking real clean man... props...

no third brake light. i believe only the OEM NSX-R one does.

You know, I was never a big fan of the wild bodykits and the high wings. In fact, I thought your car was too aggresive. But with that wing, it looks much much better. I would never install that wing on my car, just because I don't think it goes with my kit, but I actually like the way your car looks now. Looks nice! Congrats...
- Z

I think this wing completes the overall appearence of the car to be, seXy! The GT wing made it racy and it probably would have given you more grip on the highspeed corners for your rear tires on track. :cool:

SEXY!

Simply beautiful car. Love the new wing and I love those vents in the back near the rear bumper. Thos reall make the whole car for me............Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

sgvnsxrated said:
sweeeet! i saw you cruising thru traffic on thursday 12/23 night around 6pm on the 605s. your car looks sweet in person

i thought i also saw a blk nsx just as i got onto the 605. i tried to wait right after the 10 fwy interchange cleared up. but didn't see you after.

T Bell said:
I see that you also switched the head lights as well???

yes, the taitec headlights seemed to glare everywhere. i mean its not that bad, but with california highway patrol so anal, it wasn't worth all the "fix it" tickets. i'd love to possibly one day get a better set of fixed headlights, or possibly do the 02 front end... but we shall see....

jaytip nsx said:
i think what makes it look so nice is the fact that the A+B pillar are black and so is the wing,it really sets it off.a job well done :wink:

thanks. yeh, i really wanted to keep the "center" section of the nsx black. the a-pillar is just kept black, while the b-pillar is actually a CF piece from I'impacts. with the wing, and mirrors as other accents of CF, i thought it looked somewhat okay... thanks again!

that looks awesome!
Love the wing and the car

Back