• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to me Formula Red 96 NSX-T

Just want to introduce myself and the car I picked up 2 months ago. It's been a dream of mines since I bought my first car in 2000 which was a 1996 Acura Integra. There was an NSX in the showroom of the Acura dealer which I sat in and fell in love with. I knew one day that I would have to have one. I got this car from an old prime member (johntwolff) here who is not very active anymore. He was the original owner since he bought the car new in 1996. Very clean inside and out. I've already started some small modifications.

Attachments

• 20150719_115555.jpg
    20150719_115555.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 184
Just want to introduce myself and the car I picked up 2 months ago. It's been a dream of mines since I bought my first car in 2000 which was a 1996 Acura Integra. There was an NSX in the showroom of the Acura dealer which I sat in and fell in love with. I knew one day that I would have to have one. I got this car from an old prime member (johntwolff) here who is not very active anymore. He was the original owner since he bought the car new in 1996. Very clean inside and out. I've already started some small modifications.

went to check in person. it had 3.2L engine with a supercharger and had a ride in his car. however, I don't like the way they were selling the car because they refused to answer my questions.

Last edited:
many happy miles

I purchased a one-owner '95 last year. Here's a tip: The dealer where it was purchased likely has all of the records. When I got mine, the tech who had serviced it for 20 years took me through all of the records.

I purchased a one-owner '95 last year. Here's a tip: The dealer where it was purchased likely has all of the records. When I got mine, the tech who had serviced it for 20 years took me through all of the records.

Thanks! I did that before I even got the car. Car was serviced at Santa Monica Acura its whole life and I got the entire printout of all service records. The only other place it saw was Autowave and Shane gave me a printout of all the work as well.

went to check in person. it had 3.2L engine with a supercharger and had a ride in his car. however, I don't like the way they were selling the car because they refused to answer my questions.

Had no issues, got 100% of what I asked form plus some. Still stay in contact with him in fact.

I ran an AutoVIN report before and found accident report on it. Did they tell you anything about it?

Also, did they include oem brake and engine components if you want to return the car back to NA?

I ran an AutoVIN report before and found accident report on it. Did they tell you anything about it?

Also, did they include oem brake and engine components if you want to return the car back to NA?

Yup got the details on the accident along with pics. Actually was very minor, was bumped into by a taxi which scuffed up the bumper and put two holes from the license plate bolts in it. Owner wanted the entire bumper replaced and painted, hence the claim. This was back in 2006 I believe.

Back