• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Wheels Work 11R

Work emotion 11r's woooooooooot super excited about these...havent seen them on an NSX yet, and mine just came in! I'll have installed pictures later this week when my tires come in :smile: EDIT: The pictures I take will be updated on the first post.

17x8 +35 18x9.5 +38 GlimSilver

We will let the pictures talk :p

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00117.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Quick tease, by the time I got them on it was dark, I will take some good photos hopefully tomorrow.

DSC00149.jpg

Ok here are a few to start out with :D I think they look peeeeeeeerfect.

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00288.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00229.jpg

Playing with LightRoom for the first time.

DSC00250.jpg

DSC002402.jpg

DSC002272.jpg

DSC001952.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know the weight of these?
I'm looking into the 18x9.5 +30. :redface:

I was close to getting +30, but in the end I decided i would rather have my rims sitting flush with a little less camber for tire wear purposes ^^
17x8 (20.4lbs)
18x9.5 (23.4lbs)

Last edited:
Those rears look very nice. I'm in search of some wheels also. I was thinking VS-XX but these look great too. Where did you get them from? Price?

Can't wait the see 'em mounted.

Those rears look very nice. I'm in search of some wheels also. I was thinking VS-XX but these look great too. Where did you get them from? Price?

Can't wait the see 'em mounted.

They came with free RS lug nuts in black, red or blue, and black valve stems. I bought them from WSTO...when I called they said that no one in the US would have these sizes in stock in glimsilver so I would have to wait 10weeks for a shipment from Japan...He called me back 3weeks later suprised as heck and said they were in lol. But I can't say enough how great the guys at WSTO were ^^

Last edited:
Price shipped to my door was $1579 I believe. Also came with free RS lug nuts in black, red or blue, and black valve stems. I bought them from WSTO...when I called they said that no one in the US would have these sizes in stock in glimsilver so I would have to wait 10weeks for a shipment from Japan...He called me back 3weeks later suprised as heck and said they were in lol. But I can't say enough how great the guys at WSTO were ^^

I have to agree, WSTO are my "TO GO" guys for wheels these days!

I was thinking about using WSTO too. Although they haven't answered my last pm I sent them last month. I guess I should email them instead. Good to hear something good about them.

That sounds like an awesome price. Get them mounted asap!!! What tire sizing you going with?

I was thinking about using WSTO too. Although they haven't answered my last pm I sent them last month. I guess I should email them instead. Good to hear something good about them.

That sounds like an awesome price. Get them mounted asap!!! What tire sizing you going with?

I would call them or goto there website, they have a Live Chat function ^^
http://www.wheelsto.com

I was close to getting +30, but in the end I decided i would rather have my rims sitting flush with a little less camber for tire wear purposes ^^
17x8 (20.4lbs)
18x9.5 (23.4lbs)

Do you have a camber kit? Here's my 19x9.5 +29, lowered on Eibachs with the camber as close to spec as physically possible using the OEM adjustments (no camber kit).
NoSpacer.jpg

These wheels caught my eye awhile back and really like them, my only concern was the fact that like most wheels I like, the low offsets have the best face which is hard to achieve with this car.

The rears always look great but hard to find a wheel thats even relatively close of a face in the front.

Work Wheels metal buff I think is pretty cool even though Ive never been a fan of shiny wheels, much like the platinum black that Advan has. Been growing on me.

Stoked to see these mounted up and in an NSX fitment :cool:

Back