• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Yellow NSX-T owner from Sweden...

Hi there.. ( I´m from Sweden so if my spelling is wrong sometimes, please forgive me.. :redface: )

My wife is "finaly" getting her drivers license so we needed one more car in the family.. ( we now have 5 cars and I´m the only one with a driverslicence.. :tongue: )
So... I bought myself a Yellow NSX-T 1996 year model that is going to be used as a "daily driven" car. :smile:
The car has gone about 9800 km ( 6100 mile ) and is in a great shape..
There are only 38 NSXes in Sweden and only 3 of them is Yellow.. :)

Our daily "diaperexpress" is a Civic Aerodeck VTI with the B18C4 engine,
and I also have e Lotus Super Seven replica with a Honda S2000 engine (F20) that I call "Budda" because its small and fat.. :tongue:

So its Honda the whole way.. :D
You can find some more pictures here: (smackes NSX

A picture of the car:
2007-05-30-smacke-0004.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats. Looks very nice. I'm liking the budda a lot too... but not liking the NSX wheels all that much. They are OK... not horrible, but not as nice as the rest of the car to my eye.

Anyways, welcome.

Hi...looks good...

the original owner of my 97 sold, last september, his 98 to Sweden.. it was a 98 yellow coupe with the 02+ conversion made. The rims were the same as yours. he sold for 25000€ ($33000) :eek: :eek: :eek: I try to buy it, but couldn't sell mine fast enough... now his yellow 2004 won't get away from me :wink:

Good luck and enjoy it

Congratulations! NSX looks nice but the wheels have to go.:wink:

LOL... there is no mercy on prime man... you buy a car and it will have to pass a minimum of requirements before it can have "prime approval"... :biggrin:

THOSE WHEELS ARE NOT MEETING THE MINIMUM STANDARD HERE SMACKE!!! :tongue:

Hi and thank you fore the "warm" welcome.. :cool: :tongue:

Yes... You are all right... the rims are the first thing on the agenda to change..
I´m thinking of either:
5zigen Proracer GN+ (Hyper Black),
Enkei PKR Black
Work Emotion CR
or even Miura if they got them with the right ET.. :)

The only thing i like with the current one is the 285/35 rubber on the back wheels.. :D

I realize that I forgot to mention the WingsWest kit that came along with the car.. :)
Its not painted yet since the previous owner didn't put it on, but I will put it on.. Its the complete kit but not the rear wing....

To my fortune the previous owner have done all the "expensive" stuff last year like the "Timing chain " ( I'm not sure this is the right word ), new clutch, new A/C compressor, new EPS, and a lot more.. ( I got a recite from the shop withs was 1½ A4 side and its for 86000 SEK... about 12060 $ !!!!! :eek: Yepp.. Thats right... over 12K dollars... !!!! ) I asked the dude if hes got a lot of money, and he then told me that he also have 2 Ferrari, 1 F430 and one older.. :biggrin: )

Sooo... Hopefully he have already changed everything that might break.. :) ( And I think I'm just a little bit in love with him.. :tongue: )

Thats all I can come to think of fore the moment.. :)

I like the work wheels the best.

Welcome- love the color! Keep it mint.

LOL... there is no mercy on prime man... you buy a car and it will have to pass a minimum of requirements before it can have "prime approval"... :biggrin:

THOSE WHEELS ARE NOT MEETING THE MINIMUM STANDARD HERE SMACKE!!! :tongue:

These wheels are quite common here in Europe.

so.. Now I owned the car for about 3 weeks and I have noised some things..

1. There is no problem to put a "babychare" in a NSX.. :biggrin:
Image of a "babychair"

2. Bootlegging works just great with a NSX.. 8 carts with 24 beer in each = 192 beers.... the vacation is saved.. :biggrin:
NSX Beer...

Congratulations and welcome! Sounds like your enjoying the car already. :smile: I tend to baby mine and don't haul anything in the trunk but a car cover and some detailing products.

Hello Marcus,

Congrats on your car, it looks very nice :smile:
Only 38 NSX's in Sweden is not much I think. But still a little more than in my own country (Netherlands).

Judging from the NSX + beer picture, you had quite a party celebrating the purchase of the car :smile:

so.. Now I owned the car for about 3 weeks and I have noised some things..

1. There is no problem to put a "babychare" in a NSX.. :biggrin:
Image of a "babychair"

2. Bootlegging works just great with a NSX.. 8 carts with 24 beer in each = 192 beers.... the vacation is saved.. :biggrin:
NSX Beer...

Hej! My Swedish is not very good. Min fru ar Svensk , och JAG larar Svensk harfram. Vi har slaktingen i Vasteras. Love your new car. I guess there is not many yellow NSXs in Sweden. Love the baby in the child seat. You actually calculated how many beers can fit into the trunk. I guess you can tell your wife that you are going grocery shopping often.

Hi, and welcome to the small but growing community of NSX-owners in Scandinavia. Great color on your car also! :cool: I live 200 kms north of the Arctc Circle (currently 2 NSXes up north)

Norway has appx. 25 NSXes at the moment and Denmark 3 or 4 I think. I know of only one in Finland, but there might be a few more. So you Swedes outnumber us once again...:wink:

Enjoy your car & the summer!

Converted -98 to -02 look
Picture .....

That 98 with conv. had the same first owner as my 97 NA1 ;)

they both were bought new by the same guy...a very cool guy...

i tried to sell my 97 here in Portugal so i could by that 98 from him...i didn't sold it :mad: :mad: that 98 ... it was a hell of a price

when i went to Germany to buy mine...he had that 98 and a brand new yellow 04... now he only have the 04 :tongue: :tongue:

Smake:

Reading this thread reminded me of a joke my father told me years ago (he immigrated from Norway, my mother from Sweden).

"A swede invented the toilet seat, but it took a smart Norwegian to figure out that you had to cut a hole in it"

Enjoy your new ride.

Sven

Back