• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Yellow NSX-T owner from Sweden...

Hi there.. ( I´m from Sweden so if my spelling is wrong sometimes, please forgive me.. :redface: )

My wife is "finaly" getting her drivers license so we needed one more car in the family.. ( we now have 5 cars and I´m the only one with a driverslicence.. :tongue: )
So... I bought myself a Yellow NSX-T 1996 year model that is going to be used as a "daily driven" car. :smile:
The car has gone about 9800 km ( 6100 mile ) and is in a great shape..
There are only 38 NSXes in Sweden and only 3 of them is Yellow.. :)

Our daily "diaperexpress" is a Civic Aerodeck VTI with the B18C4 engine,
and I also have e Lotus Super Seven replica with a Honda S2000 engine (F20) that I call "Budda" because its small and fat.. :tongue:

So its Honda the whole way.. :D
You can find some more pictures here: (smackes NSX

A picture of the car:
NSX-96_01.JPG

WELCOME....I very much want to visit the Norwiegen area (also because I met a beautiful girl from Finland that I want to visit). It's nice to know an NSX owner in the area. Would be nice to meet up with you.:biggrin:

Well thank you.. And I very much want to visit the Miami area, even tho I don't know anybody there.. :biggrin:

Give me a holler if you get over here and I will get a little NSX meeting arranged. :smile:

Last edited:
Ok.. as usual nothing goes smooth.. :(

I got a mail from the rimcompany today.. There are a small problem with the rims that I ordered (5zigen GN+)..
5Zigen sent 3 new rims and 1 rim that had been at a "wheel display stand" at 5Zigen so it has some small dings in the finish from hanging on the wheel displaystand..
The "problem" is that I have to wait 3weeks for a replacement.

So what should I do ?? Ask fore a discount on that rim ?? If so, how mutch ?? ( I dont know if its a 17" or 18" thats damaged, but its either about 250 or 300$ depending on size )

I attach the picture they sent me so you can see how it looks..

Attachments

• DSC02672 (Large).jpg
    DSC02672 (Large).jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 300
  • DSC02673 (Large).jpg
    DSC02673 (Large).jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC02674 (Large).jpg
    DSC02674 (Large).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 299
  • DSC02675 (Large).jpg
    DSC02675 (Large).jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 288
Hi,

i think that if you bought new, you receive new... do the right thing no matter how much time...as a lot of primers say.. do it once and do it right :wink: :wink: (i know the wait is a bitch)

can i ask you a big favor??? when you receive the rims, can you weight them please??? (one front and one rear) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm not the most patient guy in the world and 5Zigen is willing to give a 50$ discount so I agreed to buy the damaged rim.... :)
With some touch up paint It will hopefully not be that easily noised..

and Hopefully they be her sooooon.. :D

UnhuZ: will do.. :)

The blue stem valve and cap is going to compliment your spa yellow very well.:smile:

Yepp, I think so to .. :)

Noobie question.. The lug nuts and center ring ( the plastic thingie )
How do I know if the ones that I have today match the new rims ??

they are rim specific.... if you have ones, they only work if they are 5zigen....

volk rims have their own...and so one...

Marcus,

Glad it all worked out well. The equipment looks awesome. When it all goes together, let us know your thoughts. Thanks for the smooth transaction.
-RJ

Gotta love the yellow baby!:biggrin:

What ever you do, stay away from Keveh/Deamon when servicing the car. He ripped me off, $7000 worth.

Sooo... the new rims are finaly on.. :D ( I'm really sorry UnhuZ, but I had to ship the rims direct to the "put-on-wheel-company, so I had no chance to weigh them. :(

Offcoure I forgot the pictures at ork, but I uploaded 7 pictures to my " garaget.org site so at least I can show you a little preview.. :)

7 pictures: http://www.garaget.org/smacke
preview:
smacke-NSX-sunset.jpg

Sooo... the new rims are finaly on.. :D ( I'm really sorry UnhuZ, but I had to ship the rims direct to the "put-on-wheel-company, so I had no chance to weigh them. :(

Offcoure I forgot the pictures at ork, but I uploaded 7 pictures to my " garaget.org site so at least I can show you a little preview.. :)

7 pictures: http://www.garaget.org/smacke
preview:
smacke-NSX-sunset.jpg

Just one word: SEXY!

Back