• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Niagara Cruise Signup -- July 7th, 2007

Gents, it's that time of year again for a mixed exotics group cruise! As before, we'll have Ferrari's, NSX's, Lambo's and other exotics joining up for a leisurely summer cruise! Cruise date is Saturday July 7th, starting at 10:30am.

This time we'll be heading down to the Niagara Falls area through some scenic back roads. Driving time will be approx 1.5hrs with a mid-route break. We'll stop for lunch at a winery or country club in the area (route and lunch details are still being finalized).

If you're interested in attending (even if tentative at this stage), please respond on this thread with the following info:

1) Model/Colour
2) Bringing a Passenger?
3) Attending group lunch (approx $20-25 per person)?
4) Bringing FRS radio?

I'll post up cruise website details in the next couple of weeks. Route details will only be provided to participants.

Re: NIAGARA CRUISE SIGNUP -- JULY 7th

1) 02/Spa
2) Doubt it
3) Yes
4) Yes

Thanks Arshad. See you at the DDT! What? Youre not coming?

1. coupe/Red
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes

Tentative - planning a vacation around the same time, I'll try to make it work.

Thanks Arshad!

Arshad, I hope I can make this one as I didnt show up to last years..
but im also in the midst of planning a trip the week before for a couple weeks
Ill let u know thou

I can only confirm at the end of June ( When I get my July Schedule )

1) '96 / Red
2) YES
3) YES
4) NO

Thanks Arshad

1) 92 Black
2) Doubt it
3) Yes
4) Yes

Type-SR: Do you think you'll be able to join us and take some pics? I was really impressed with your shots from the Spa day. We should have some really nice cars out, including a Carrera GT and various Lambo's and Ferraris'.

Type-SR: Do you think you'll be able to join us and take some pics? I was really impressed with your shots from the Spa day. We should have some really nice cars out, including a Carrera GT and various Lambo's and Ferraris'.

Lets not forget the nice NSX's that will be there to!:wink:

FYI: the Toronto Indy is the same weekend, should be lots of Honda fun in the city. Anyone attending? I'm probably gonna go to the race Sunday.--->http://www.grandprixtoronto.com/

Looks like we have close to 40 cars signed up so far, with more on the way. If you'd like to join us, please let me know ASAP so I can make lunch reservations accordingly! Where are some of the regulars like Stu and Garrick?

I'll set up the website with roster in the next couple of days...

Becky and I have rented a cottage in NOTL, and would like to invite the NSX club by for a cool beverage after the lunch if anyone is interested!

I'll be on the cruise, and will invite you again then!

That's very hospitable Sean and Becky. Thank you. That sounds like a lot of fun.
Christina and I will be there.....

Back