• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Now i am really confused

Don't do it......you'llllllllllllllllllll be sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. I owned one, I know.

I am pretty much set on getting a nsx so unless i go crazy in the next couple weeks that is what i will get.
cookoo.gif

comtec said:
Quote:
And which questions, exactly, did I ask that you already answered ?

"And YOU have purchased what, 40 cars in your life ?"

:eek: :rolleyes:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

NSX-GUY said:
:eek: :rolleyes:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry NSX-GUY I should have just answered the question again without saying what i did. :smile:

Last edited:
comtec said:
Sorry NSX-GUY I should have just answered the question again without saying what i did. :smile:

There was no need of answering that "question" as it was a "rhetorical" question, i.e. one that requires no answer and, in fact, is more a "statement" of what you had said earlier and not really a question at all.

:wink:

And Geez, try getting some sleep, will ya ...... :tongue:

Off topic:

Just in case if anyone is looking for a newer style nsx......theres a 2004 silverstone NSX for sale at Cerritos Acura with 9k miles.....but asking is $79k.

NSX-GUY said:
There was no need of answering that "question" as it was a "rhetorical" question, i.e. one that requires no answer and, in fact, is more a "statement" of what you had said earlier and not really a question at all.

:wink:

And Geez, try getting some sleep, will ya ...... :tongue:
You should have left out the question mark then, don't you think? Then it would have been a statement.:smile: I usually try not to lose my cool so i just wanted you to know i didn't mean it.

Last edited:
CL65 Captain said:
I was told that an NSX isn't a "Super Car" because....
- It doesn't leak oil
- The brake lights don't come on when you turn the windshield wipers on
- It doesn't catch on fire
- It doesn't get 11 mpg
- It doesn't cost $85 for an oil change
- It doesn't need a new clutch every 15k miles
- When you needs parts, the service guy doesn't wear a white doctor's coat

Then I guess my 360 isn't a supercar either. And... it NEVER breaks down.
:smile:

Back