• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSSEX Build

what went wrong with your kit? I barely drive it as it is.
Are you asking me? The problems I have encountered with any fiberglass kit is strength, durability, and being able to hold paint onto it. Then there are the fender liners which get ditched in your kit. A few miles on pebble riddled roads running fiberglass fenders may make you think twice. The sounds it makes, ughhhhh. Fiberglass is garbage for key component body parts. Let alone, I have seen many fiberglass kit type nsx's at meets. Here on Prime or instagram, they look gorgeous. In person they look horrid to me. You can always find several faults or body gap issues.

But that is just my "opinion" on the matter. It's your car, please do as you wish. I'm just hoping you keep your oem parts for a lil bit so you can decide for yourself.:wink:

Are you asking me? The problems I have encountered with any fiberglass kit is strength, durability, and being able to hold paint onto it. Then there are the fender liners which get ditched in your kit. A few miles on pebble riddled roads running fiberglass fenders may make you think twice. The sounds it makes, ughhhhh. Fiberglass is garbage for key component body parts. Let alone, I have seen many fiberglass kit type nsx's at meets. Here on Prime or instagram, they look gorgeous. In person they look horrid to me. You can always find several faults or body gap issues.

But that is just my "opinion" on the matter. It's your car, please do as you wish. I'm just hoping you keep your oem parts for a lil bit so you can decide for yourself.:wink:

I was saying I barely drive mine. But yes I feel you. I plan on wrapping it for that very reason. But yes I like the kit and the style. I just thought you had crazy issues with your kit so specifically. This car is just fun and a panty dropper. I have a A7 tdi that I drive a lot and a commuter Prius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it. But this is a drivers car. Drive it!:biggrin:

FYI, when is the tune gonna be done on your infinity system? I'm curious to see your dyno charts.

Soon as I finish the kit and I'm gonna look for a new tuner. So two months maybe 3.

9f2ab1a8a3544d2a379ba1bbe8ff97e0.jpg
1a093ac39bf55405b4dfe5487e205f7e.jpg

Today's update.

Nice! Keep the updates coming.

That's crazy. You know the next question is gonna be...what is the progress on the widebody? :)

It’s on the car just need to tighten things up. Once I get my wheels I will take it to the body shop to be finished and secured. Possibly paint or wrap idk yet. It’s all a waiting game now waiting on those wheels.

Waiting for the final result too. Did you get the turbo all tuned yet? What ecu you using?

Time for tune and paint the wide body anyone have any paint Ideas post pics.my car was originally Berlina black then I color changed it to Glossy Battle Ship grey

I just got my wheels wrapped Toyo r888r
275/20/18 & 305/30/18 almost ready for tune
Shout out to work wheels Japan with these custom built wheels. Straight from the source.

Thinking about going back to the stock color Berlina Black

2b04efef8f14aea5b6023217811d179a.jpg
f05112f997e294a055261cb1b43fc636.jpg

Last edited:
Back