• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX BBQ "2" Sunday, June 1st, 2008

Donna and I wanted to thank everyone for coming, especially all the help with the set up and cleanup. The food and drink everyone brought was great. It's always fun to see old friends, meet new ones and enjoy a wonderful Sunday afternoon together. We'll see you on the Cal Coastal Drive. :biggrin:

You are thanking us? We are in debt to you buddy..Sorry I provided the leftover this year by getting there a little itsy bitsy late. But my meat should have made up for it, unless I offended any vegans at this BBQ.:smile:

Tan

You are thanking us? We are in debt to you buddy..Sorry I provided the leftover this year by getting there a little itsy bitsy late. But my meat should have made up for it, unless I offended any vegans at this BBQ.:smile:

Tan

Always thankful for good friends and parties :wink:

gil your the man thank you so much for having as me & wifee we had best time thannnnnnnkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuu a looootttttttttt:tongue:

Man, I missed out for the second time. Looks like a ton of fun and sun. The food looks killer too. How come no pictures of the drinks?

Gil, thank you for opening up your beautiful home for us! What a nice and relaxing Sunday afternoon. Food, drink and meeting new and old friends was great! Thanks to those for posting up some pics too.

See most of you on the canyon drive in 6 weeks. :smile:

Troy

Thank you Gil! It was a pleasure to see you and everyone again.

Eddie

Thanks Gil for your hospitality (and the grill space)! Thanks everybody for the food. My son and I had a great time meeting all of you.

Back