• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX CA stickers?

Ok, I feel really stupid now - I know its a detail but anyway: finally made the time to go put on the NSX-CA stickers on the car:

Sticker 1: appeared to be an inner glass one (as it was reversed), although I was annoyed that it had a whiteish vs. clear backround. I decided to put it on anyway only to later find out that the other side peels too, leaving a fancy hieroglyphic as it wasn't reversed to begin with. Managed to peel that off real fast before it settled.

Sticker 2: nice & clear, except that it is intended to go outside (non-reversed). Doesn't make much sense unless it is not intended to go on the car.

I'll order another set and try again. Any tips? Where (and how) in your cars have you placed your stickers?

People commonly put the second sticker on the engine side of the rear window (the little one right behind your head, not the big engine hatch).

Back