• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Club in Dallas?

It's really hard to get something going here in dallas. It seems that a good number of nsx's have changed hands among owners in the past year, so mabye it's time to try to get something going again. NSX'ers do meet on the first Tuesday of every month in Irving, but numbers have been dwindling for a while now.

what part of Dallas do you live in.

I'm in Plano and I've seen... 91 Black.. a littel rough.. a 91 red, a new black, silver and then my own...floating around up here.

Congrats on your new car!

I'm up for meets. I live in frisco and irving is a drive. maybe sometime we can meet in plano area. It seem we have several people living in North Dallas area. What you guys think? We can meet up for a lunch or whatever.

I own a Quiznos Sub on Coit Rd. north of Beltline in Richardson. I wouldn't mind hosting a meet at my store. If interested let me know what day/time is convenient for you guys.

I count six guys on this thread already. Most of us are in Plano/Dallas. One is in Frisco, and one is in Irving. I say we do it at nsxtra's Quiznos, kind of a midpoint for everyone. Plus who can resist free food? You did say free food, right? :biggrin:

I'm out of town this weekend in Austin, but I'm down next week or the week after. Tuesdays work for me.

Allen

I'm traveling next week, out through the weekend.

what about the 7th?

I am in let me know when...Brent :biggrin:

whatisreal7 - Congratulations on the "new to you" NSX!

My schedule is a little crazy but if you guys set something up I will try to make it.

2004 NSX Black / Camel
———————————————————————————————————————————————–
Our other cars: 2006 CLS55 Silver / 2005 SL65 Pewter / 2005 G55 Graphite / 2005 SRT-10 Viper Yellow / 2005 Boxster S Seal Grey / 2005 MazdaSpeed Miata Red / 2005 Platinum Escalade / 2005 SSR Silver / 2004 Gallardo Yellow / 2002 Candy Red Prowler + 2001 Orange Prowler + 2001 Silver Prowler + 1999 Yellow Prowler / 2002 35th Anniversary Camaro SS Convertible / 1970 Camaro SS350 / 1970 Black Chevy SWB Pick up / 1969 Garnet Red Camaro SS 350 / 1969 Chevelle SS 396 / 1969 Impala SS 427 / 1968 Chevy Step Side Truck L98/700r4 / 1967 Hugger Orange Camaro 400 / 1966 GTO / 1955 Yellow Chevrolet Truck / 1934 Ford Sedan / 1930 Ford Hiboy Coupe 302 5spd

Well allow me to take a stab. Given the feedback from above, how does Tuesday the 4th sound? 6pm. Enough to grab a quick bite, and still enough sunlight to cruise around should we choose to. Quiznos on Coit, north of Beltline. If the owner can give the address, that'd be good. Let us know if there are objections to this.

Otherwise, see you guys on Tuesday the 4th!

Congrats on your car. Ft. Worth here and NSX Passion is from Mansfield who also posts on here, if yall have something on the weekends sometime, we can probably make it. Tough drive that direction during the week at that time for us cowtown people.

Is Friday the 7th good for everybody? I know it is hard for people to make it during the week, as most people have to get up early the next morning to go to work.

I can tell how this will turn into a democratic nightmare already. Everybody who can make it, please PM me and tell me either Tuesday or Friday of the week of the 4th, and I'll tabulate. Majority rules.

Back