• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

nsx,ferrari,ferrari,lambo,lambo,viper,nsx

hi every one ,just got my self an 91 nsx ,i use to own one but sold it.... bad idea ,just wanted to share with you ,that after owning 2 ferrari 2 lambo 2 viper the nsx is THE BEST CAR OUT THERE , not the fastest but the best overall car,(sorry if my english is bad im a frog from quebec)i sold it because i thought that all these other cars would be better( a clutch change on a lambo with a pressure plate 13,000.00) i could could go oon and on but i wont..not tonight maybe tomorow...a good tip from me, buy all the cars you want always keep the nsx the other ones are at f... dealer getting repared again..:wink:

This post should be in the general forum not the lonely canadian section

This post should be in the general forum not the lonely canadian section

i%27m_so_ronery04.jpg

I emailed the previous owner of my car to ask about a maintenance item, he told me it was the sadest day to read my email, because he remembered the good times he had in the car, and had guilt about selling it....

Agree with OP, if you can afford a ferrari or lambo, go for it and use it as your grocery getter or something, and keep the NSX for those special occasions.. :)

Last edited:
I've owned a lot of nice cars and been on a lot of forums and never have I see so many owners go back to the same car and say they regret selling theirs as I have on NSXprime.

I almost bought a GTR and sold the NSX, but couldn't get myself to part with the NSX.... I just love this car. Talked to Matt337 who owns both and he is selling his GTR and keeping his NSX. His words: "I will never sell the NSX".

I have to say I kind of agree. I may never sell mine either. I think with the CTSC this car is perfect.

^^true. How about the number of ex-owners who still come to Prime to hang out or are involved with the club still. ;)

Re-bienvenu dans le club.

Man what a list of cars to have owned. I traded an M3 for the NSX. I used to love that M3, but after 2 years in the NSX if I had to go back to the M3 I'm pretty sure it would feel like trading into a minivan (albeit a fast minivan).

Sébastien (à Brossard)

hi every one ,just got my self an 91 nsx ,i use to own one but sold it.... bad idea ,just wanted to share with you ,that after owning 2 ferrari 2 lambo 2 viper the nsx is THE BEST CAR OUT THERE , not the fastest but the best overall car,(sorry if my english is bad im a frog from quebec)i sold it because i thought that all these other cars would be better( a clutch change on a lambo with a pressure plate 13,000.00) i could could go oon and on but i wont..not tonight maybe tomorow...a good tip from me, buy all the cars you want always keep the nsx the other ones are at f... dealer getting repared again..:wink:

I made the change from an S2000 to an NSX 4 years. What an improvment it was! Good to hear for you love your NSX.

Last edited:
I still regret selling mine. Coming back though.

USAFDark, what'd you get to replace the NSX, if anything?

It's posts like this one that make my head hurt... I keep going back and forth between wanting to sell the NSX to get something new to play with and keeping it... The OP makes a pretty compelling statement about just sticking with what I've got.

We all like change, but it seems like the NSX is a hard car to step away from.

My solution: we should all car-swap? Who wants a supercharged NA1 for a few weeks? :biggrin:

That's funny because my goal is to own an NSX, one Ferrari ( or 2 or 3 ... but not before buying the two last cars following ... ) one Diablo ( early 2wd or SE30 ) and maybe one Countach ( LP 400 S1, S2 or S3, ... early LP 500QV; iow, anything except the ugly SE25 and late QV. No LP400 either, too expensive while I prefer the LP400S1 look the best ) .

The first exotic I bought was the NSX because I love this car and I know that I will keep it as long as possible, then I had a luck and bought a rare Euro Mondial 3,2 Coupé Red Tan which I also appreciate very much.

Now I am saving my pennies to get a nice Diablo or maybe a nice Countach ...

I just can't wait ...

Back