• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Fiesta Photos

1097657510_VKHBK-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Bob, great photos. The NSXCA is lucky to have someone with your photographic talent to document such a momentous event for NSX owners. I am so dissapointed I couldn't be there (still unpacking boxes in Denver), but it looks like you all are having an amazing time! Real Type-R's! :eek: I would have killed to see the refresh center in person! Can't wait for the Suzuka pics. Keep 'em coming.

Let me be the first to say that today we were given the greatest treat by our Japanese hosts - driving six genuine NA2 NSX-Rs at 100 kph around Suzuka Circuit. Photos to follow of the lucky drivers. Doumo arigato goziamasu!

Yes, it was incredible that our Japanese hosts turned over the keys to us. I took a white '02 NSX-R around and they even let me take TonyD in the car as ballast to video the track. Unfortunately the internet at Suzuka is like using a 14k modem so I can't upload the video and am limited as to additional pics tonight.

Let me be the first to say that today we were given the greatest treat by our Japanese hosts - driving six genuine NA2 NSX-Rs at 100 kph around Suzuka Circuit. Photos to follow of the lucky drivers. Doumo arigato goziamasu!

Yes, it was an awesome day. I got to drive a beautiful white heavily modded Type-S around Suzuka in the afternoon. 400 hp w/ tuned suspension and a glorious growl.
Pure Heaven! :biggrin:

SANY0120.jpg

Now I'm jealous...:redface: I don't think I could get all the way through the gears cleanly, left hand shifting:redface:

So other than Chris, Bob and Rich who were the lucky drivers. It looks like you are ending your adventure in a Grand Fashion:smile: Congrats to the Lucky Drivers and I can't wait to hear your stories about this amazing trip.

I hear Ms Purple was among the lucky NSX-R drivers. So happy for everyone who got to take NSXs out at Suzuka, so depressed for myself not even being able to make the trip.

And where the hell is my copy of GT5? I can't even get virtual satisfaction :(

So other than Chris, Bob and Rich who were the lucky drivers. It looks like you are ending your adventure in a Grand Fashion:smile: Congrats to the Lucky Drivers and I can't wait to hear your stories about this amazing trip.

Here is the even more incredible part...........

WE ALL DROVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back