• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX & Format67 finally done

When I first saw your trailer video I browsed all your other videos that you had previously made. This is as of today the best one I've seen you do not because of the NSX but because you stepped it up in overall quality. Thanks for doing such a great video on the NSX and can't wait to see what your next project will be on. I hope this somehow sparks a chain reaction in the internet and get Honda's attention. Maybe Honda would revive the NSX or something for it's diehard fans if it sees a positive reaction from the public.

Last edited:
Great video.....we need to fly you guys over here and make another version here with some of the really sick cars here.

hmmm.... thank you very much for your compliments.
Sure, not everyone may like this video.
But it would be bad if everyone would have the same taste!

this should be added to primes' wiki with your permission.
If it is liked you can do....

Please do let us know when the sequel will be coming out
There is no sequel panned ... sorry.

i tink your a magicien ! like Senna
I would never compare myself with a legend like Senna :eek:
btw, the digital movie producer of format67 (Daniel) is the hero :wink:

Can Format67 compile all their car vids into a dvd and sell it to me?
Sorry, I don´t know. pls visit their web site and ask them.

Hong, what is the soundtrack?
sorry, I don´t know. the music file is on my computer and is named: "Mars" :confused:

youtube & Vimeo more than 100.000 clicks within 3 days :eek:
I'm speachless....this was never expected.

rented a helicopter..... :cool:
The scene with the lake and forrest at the beginning was not shot from the helicopter.
This was freeware in a portal where you can buy also movie scenes.

Two things that I wish happened:

1. Filmed in 1080P, and not 720P.

2. Would've been really need if there was additional filming for "behind the scenes" or something to show the level of effort that went into the production from start to finish. :)

Everybody send a link of this to Honda and Acura.

Good call. Though it needs to be sent directly to Ito. In my experience, changes happens from the top down instead of from the bottom. That dude needs to see this video.

Good call. Though it needs to be sent directly to Ito. In my experience, changes happens from the top down instead of from the bottom. That dude needs to see this video.

That works too. As long as Honda/Acura gets flooded with this video, I'm sure it'll make an impression.

I......I really need to go and drive my car now...
:smile:

and after watching this video over and over throughout the past few days, it made me realize how much I miss mine :frown:

I'm going to wash the track grime off mine:smile:

I missed this thread! I saw it when a friend post it on facebook, instantly noticed Hong's NSX. Comment made by my friend was... Epic! I tend to agree.
Could easily be an advert for a pre launch. :cool:
Well done for the amazing clip!

Could you please find out what music was used for the track? I wish it would've been added to the credits. I know you said "mars" that yielded no results.. although, it sounds more like " Requiem for a Dream".

If that "Mars" track you said you have on your computer is it, please upload it and provide us a link. I'd really like to hear it outside of the video.

the soundtrack is from a PS3 video game called "heavy rain" and the song is "mars." if you use Ares, you can download it right now. just type in "heavy rain mars" and you got it.

edit: type in the same on youtube and you will also find it.
what impressed me is of all the millions of songs out there, this one was rightfully picked for this video. Excellent choice. works really well in this video.

Last edited:
Wow, absolutely sunning. Like many others I had to watch it 3 or 4 times. Then after I got home from work. Then after dinner again. Haha, I love it!

S2000 next? :wink:

the soundtrack is from a PS3 video game called "heavy rain" and the song is "mars." if you use Ares, you can download it right now. just type in "heavy rain mars" and you got it.

edit: type in the same on youtube and you will also find it.
what impressed me is of all the millions of songs out there, this one was rightfully picked for this video. Excellent choice. works really well in this video.

Here's the direct link rather than telling everyone to search:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tSaWMrRlx4

Now, I'm trying to find it on Amazon... it sound VERY similar to Requiem for a Dream.

Last edited:
Back