• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX galleries from Japan.

Hi, welcome and thanks for the links. I suppose this is the Aftermarket NSX club, where monster wings are prerequisites for membership.
ugh.gif

I wonder if there are any privately owned, stock NSXs left in Japan? If I were a Japanese NSX owner, I would definitely want to keep my NSX stock for exclusivity purposes..
azcrying.gif

BTW, what do they do with all the OEM parts? I can picture a landfill crammed with stock NSX parts.
mecry.gif

Last edited:
thats funny

Kelvin,

The AZ NSX ers should all tie you down and force you to have more mods done to you.....:D

I cna hear you screaming right now ..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian: sadly even my car is not stock anymore. :(

I have the following mods so far:
  • '96 wheels
  • disconnected antenna
  • windshield wipers removed
Forgive me Soichiro!
notworthy.gif

Aren't these just pictures from that high end NSX club in Japan? I believe the name is Top End.

Ravi

I have to admit that I really love this picture from their websites.

wan13043.jpg

And this is a funny sequence.

wan13039.jpg

wan13040.jpg

wan13041.jpg

wan13042.jpg

Sweet, Chris. It'll take months to view all the pics, I bet their bandwidth is going through the roof this month. :D Looks like they have some stock-looking NSXs too, YES! :D

PHOEN$X said:
Looks like they have some stock-looking NSXs too, YES! :D
Oh come on now, you know you secretly love the “Almost too animated to be real” look. ;)

Honetly though, you have to admit that some of those mods are really nice.

I’ll be keeping my NSX stock though for two reasons:
1) I don’t want to shell out the money for the mods (not that I even have the money). :p
2) If I did shell out the money, and it ended up looking dumb, I’d kill myself.

dnicho05 said:
Oh come on now, you know you secretly love the “Almost too animated to be real” look. ;)

Honetly though, you have to admit that some of those mods are really nice.
It's all good, but I fell in love with the stock design and am still hooked on it! ;)
dnicho05 said:
I’ll be keeping my NSX stock though for two reasons:
1) I don’t want to shell out the money for the mods (not that I even have the money). :p
2) If I did shell out the money, and it ended up looking dumb, I’d kill myself.
Good man! Plus you rarely get your money back on mods, I'd rather save up for another NSX! :D

wan33019.jpg

What front spoiler / bumper is this? From the front, it may look very similar (but more aggresive) to the factory spoiler.

know where i can purchase one of these in the US? and how much? It looks as though it just replaces the bottom half of the bumper

ktan said:
know where i can purchase one of these in the US? and how much? It looks as though it just replaces the bottom half of the bumper
Thats funny ktan, before I got to the end of this thread, I had the exact same questions on my mind. That is a very smooth looking addition, and yes, it appears as if only the bottom of the bumper was replaced. I'd be interested in knowing a price and how to get one in the USA.

Back