• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx Golf Club

I saw the postings and a large response for the Joyluck club. Not really interested in that, but what about a Golf Club? or anyone interested in golf in Orange County?

I'm not particularly good and have limited time, but I would be interested..

I would like that too.

BTW, this Sunday I can get a tee time around 10AM for a round at Pacific Golf and Country Club in San Clemente. It is a private course, if anyone interest in it, and want to play.

Let me know

P.S. It is one of the most challenging course I had played, I heard it was rated the hardest course in So. Cal. Not sure, but it is very very challenging. Design by Gary Players and has 27 holes. Normal 18 hole round is less than 4 hrs on weekends :D :D :D :D :D

I haven't touch my set for about 6months now. But I think i can still swing it..lets rock!!!! call or pm to confirm :D

awsomr1 said:
I would like that too.

BTW, this Sunday I can get a tee time around 10AM for a round at Pacific Golf and Country Club in San Clemente. It is a private course, if anyone interest in it, and want to play.

Let me know

P.S. It is one of the most challenging course I had played, I heard it was rated the hardest course in So. Cal. Not sure, but it is very very challenging. Design by Gary Players and has 27 holes. Normal 18 hole round is less than 4 hrs on weekends :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry Guys,

The tee time is no longer available, my mistake. They have a Senior club Champ. that day.

I will check for next weekends availability

I'm back and ready to go. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tee Time:
Dec. 05, 2004 10:00AM (Foursome Only)

Course:
Pacific Golf and Country Club
200 Avenida La Pata
San Clemente, CA 92672
Clubhouse: 949-498-6604
Pro Shop: 949-498-3771

Fee:
$90.00 (Since this course has 27 holes, we can play all of them for the same price)

Please let me know who want to go.

1. awsomr1

James, you are killing me.... :( Can't do it...it is my BD and i am expecting presents and a paaaaarty!!! :D

awsomr1 said:
I'm back and ready to go. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Tee Time:
Dec. 05, 2004 10:00AM (Foursome Only)

Course:
Pacific Golf and Country Club
200 Avenida La Pata
San Clemente, CA 92672
Clubhouse: 949-498-6604
Pro Shop: 949-498-3771

Fee:
$90.00 (Since this course has 27 holes, we can play all of them for the same price)

Please let me know who want to go.

1. awsomr1

Well, I guess everyone is busy this weekend. Since no one sign up to play on Sunday. I'm cancelling the reservation. Maybe next time.

Anyone wants to play this Sunday the 26th????

Same place as thread #10

Quick replies please...

Hi All,

What happen to all the Golfers in So. Cal???

Anyone wants to play this Sunday???

I might be game if its early and in OC. I need to be home by about 11:00. Also, consider yourself warned, I'm just ok.... not one of these scratch guys.... 25ish hdcp.

(949)500-1235

Hi Rick,

Due to the fact that I live in Rancho Cucamonga, I would prefer tee time around 10AM in OC. so I do not have to get up 5AM.

Well, let's see who else wants to play.

James

Hi James,
Unfortunately, My schedule tomorrow is packed starting from about 11:00 am doing activities with my kids :biggrin: . I totally understand and would be willing to drive a bit. However, I need to be back in RSM by 11:00 for my kids Basketball pictures, games, softball clinic, etc. :tongue:

I'd love to golf sometime, but generally have this schedule for the weekends so this is why my game is sooo spiratic :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: I doubt there is a time still, but what about something in between like green river with an early time? And to be honest, I could even go with only 9 holes to at least get out. If we did Green River and planned for only 9 holes, we could tee off about 8:00 and I'd still make it. We could then at least sleep to about 6:30-7:00. Not great for a sunday, but not 5:00! :redface:

Otherwise, I'd need to pass.... My weekends just get too busy... Let me know..

I'm sorry I can't make it later, but some weekends, it is a little better. If I can't make it and this becomes more regular, I'll make it at some point.

Take care,

The 5AM is because I usualy play at Pacific in San Clemente in the weekends, I'm a member there. Today we tee off at 10:20 AM and finished 27 holes by 3:45PM.

That is the regular pace there. Unfortunately, they only allow guest to tee off starting 10AM. Before 10AM is all members only.

As for Green River, I drove by there today, they are open, but I still see water (lots of it) on some fairways. I do not know what they are doing to dry them out. But the rain on Friday did not help.

Well, I guess next time than.

Thanks for responding Rick.

Agreed. This weekend seems like it won't work. Thanks for trying to get this set up. I wonder what happened to the other folks on this thread. it started out strong, but it lloks liek we are the only 2 still interested...

Sorry, but I already had plans to go to Vegas this weekend and play, a little cold but Red Rock CC is a great track. If you get a chance to play don't miss it. Hope to catch you next time.

Awsomr1: Saw where you "usually play at Pacific in San Clemente in the weekends". Sounds good - what is the charge for guests?

The weekend rate is $90, but since there are 27 holes, I always play them all before I leave, the average playing time for 18 holes is under 4hrs even on weekends. So it work out good.

Sun is out, and no more rain (I think), wo when are we going to get a mini tournement going here???

Come on people, where are all the golfer here on Prime???

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Do I need to own to play? Does my S2K count? I'm not so good but I enjoy playing all the while. I'm down in San Diego though, anyone want to play Torrey Pines?

Back