• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panel (New Release) Pre Order

I don't have that exact picture. One is smooth matte finish black, the other is like stock nsx na1 valve covers; texture black.

It looks great!

I would remove the sticker on the top and right side. The signature on the left bottom is a nice touch... It doesn't look good if you put too many stickers...

i was thinking the exact same thing. its a little over kill on the senna thing.

Last edited:
^ Until there is enough interest for that, I can't run a full production of that item so you could possibly be on a very long wait for that item. I only know of 3 customers looking for that item, which isn't enough for a production yet.

Just a quick review here. Using the panel in Phoenix at the track. Air temps have been in the high eighties. Coolant panel has lowered my temps an average 3-4 degrees under normal for these conditions. Very nice addition to the NSX.

Please answer my PM. I am flying off to USA in 36 hours time. I would like to buy your product and bring them back to Malaysia with me.

Back