• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panel (New Release) Pre Order

Wow....that sucks. I would have much rather had it all in one piece.

Nsx1145. I'm still waiting on my red wrinkle cooling panel. I order it through phone. Can you give me an update on my order status? Thanks

After looking through this thread with pictures, I have decided to join you guys.

Ordered! Now, I can't wait... Thanks Jay!

I would like to thank Jay for shipping it out so fast.... I ordered it on Wednesday and received it Saturday.

Here is the picture...

I love the new look... Several friends gave nice compliment on the look.

img3553.JPG

Last edited:
I would like to thank Jay for shipping it out so fast.... I ordered it on Wednesday and received it Saturday.

Here is the picture...

img3553.JPG

Looks great! Thanks for such a great picture to post.

Here is the picture...

img3553.JPG

I like this design much more

/e the radiator brackets, oem painted black? I was thinking about doing that

Last edited:
I like this design much more

/e the radiator brackets, oem painted black? I was thinking about doing that

I understand your concern, I have a mechanical engineering background... I could have made something similar but I was not looking to produce a $200 set of radiator brackets. Unfortunately most people won't justify spending that kind of cash on such a small upgrade that is 95% cosmetic and not often seen. This is why we designed our brackets to be under the $100 mark. Billet doesn't fall in that category. Ever wonder why SOS charges $400 for billet door handles? CNC work is VERY expensive in small quantities.

Bluebeast, Your panel ships monday :)

*** INSTALLED PICS from Clean_Green's 2002 NA2 NSX Below: (Taken with my cell phone, so not highest quality picture)

ScreenShot2013-03-02at103210AM_zpsc2c29bfc.png

ScreenShot2013-03-02at103152AM_zps11dea220.png

And finally, another install on dirtyhippie's white NSX: (Black Anodized w/ Red Washers) - Looks great with his red "A" emblems

I'm really happy with the way the new brackets and radiator panel flow together. The original thought of going with the red hardware to match the red Acura badge turned out to be a good choice. It looks great!

Thanks again, Jeremy, for taking the time to design and build some very high quality parts - and for putting them on the car this morning. I was glad I had a good reason to come check out the shop. No doubt I will be back before too long.
smile.gif

- Chris

ScreenShot2013-03-02at54455PM_zps6ebe5b39.png

ScreenShot2013-03-02at54441PM_zpsdade17c8.png

ScreenShot2013-03-02at54427PM_zps5f140a19.png

Last edited:
I have a few of each finish ready to ship!

thanks!

I am interested in getting a black anodized cooling panel with the dressing nuts for 02+. Do you sell brackets too? Will these fit the Mishimoto radiator?

Finally, i will be visting LA and Vegas from 25 March to 1 April. Can you ship it to my hotel?

I am interested in getting a black anodized cooling panel with the dressing nuts for 02+. Do you sell brackets too? Will these fit the Mishimoto radiator?

Finally, i will be visting LA and Vegas from 25 March to 1 April. Can you ship it to my hotel?

Yes I have a few 02+, I can ship to whichever hotel is your longest stay.

Maybe 2 left in anodized black left, so place your order soon.

i have plenty of red, silver, black wrinkle...

Finally got my pics uploaded....

I may end up switching all the bolts to red for a little more pop...We'll see.

black4_zps61a21364.jpg

black3_zps20dbde84.jpg

black2_zps5156cd20.jpg

black1_zps33be65a8.jpg

Last edited:
1 anodized black left!
4 silver anodized left!
1 red anodized left!
1 wrinkle black left!

these last few I had are going fast!

once these are all gone, we may do a 2nd group buy if there are still interested people. Thank you!

Back