• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX has new home!

Q

Experienced Member
Just got back Sunday from NC with my new NSX! The 900 mile trek back to Chicago was not nearly as long when driving a car like this! The car performed flawlessly. I was impressed by the fact that this car was uneventful driving home. It felt like driving my Prelude, (albeit with much more hp and handling!) It's not a slam, but in fact a compliment to the car. I felt like I could drive this car across the country and not have to stop for something falling off every 10 miles! It really felt that solid and comfortable. Fantastic!

I gotta give a shout out to Biaggi and his wife who I bought the car from. My wish is that everyone gets the privilege to buy an automobile from people that even have half of the integrity, honesty, and intelligence that they exhibited. They really made my many-state-away purchase experience go smoothly and comfortably. Also thanks go to Steve G. for his knowledge and making this car everything as expected. Good people, let it be known!

Thanks,
Sean

congrats!!!!

It alway nice to see more NSX in the Chicago area.

Congraulations and welcome to PRIME. As a Prelude owner myself I can attest to your statement about compliment. These are two of the best handling cars out there. Of course the NSX has the big edge. Enjoy :D

Post some pics. What year, color, mileage? :confused:

Yep, It's the one posted in the above link. It's a red '92 and currently has about 75.5K on the odo.

Just recently serviced was:
  • timing belt / water pump
  • spark plugs
  • cam plugs
  • oil pan gasket
  • complete A/C system and conversion to R134A
  • front tires
  • complete front/rear brake job w/slotted rotors
  • valve adjustment

Hopefully I'll be set for a while!

Attachments

• NSXandUS.jpg
    NSXandUS.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 516
nsxtasy said:
Congratulations!

Bring it to the CGI event at GingerMan on September 13! A lot of us will be there.

And join the NSX Club of America, and come to NSXPO 2004 with us!

I'm flying into Chicago on Sept. 13 for IMTS. :) What time are you all meeting? Is it close to downtown? I'd like to meet up (w/o NSX of course).
-Tony

AutoVation said:
I'm flying into Chicago on Sept. 13 for IMTS. :) What time are you all meeting? Is it close to downtown?
The CGI event is at GingerMan Raceway in South Haven, Michigan, about 130 miles or so from the Loop:

GingermanMap.jpg

Folks generally arrive at the track 8:30-9:30 a.m. (Michigan is Eastern Time, so that's 7:30-8:30 Chicago Time) and the track goes green at 10 a.m. People generally head home any time from 3 to 7 p.m. Eastern Time.

Congrats on the NSX!! Looks like you got a great deal from a wonderful seller. I am sure that I will see you sometime as I am in the Chicago area quite a bit.

Sean,

AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I am glad that my NSX found a WONDERFUL home and GREAT owner! It was also great speaking to you tonight! As for the drive home, I'm sure you enjoyed every mile of it, especially through the Appalachian Mtns!

Thanks for the kind words... Neve and I were glad to be hospitable to you guys! It was our pleasure.

Also, if anyone needs NSX work in the Raleigh area, I would HIGHLY endorse Steve G. He is a certified NSX tech and worked on many Comptech SC. His resume spans over 'upteen' years with Hopkins(sp?) Acura in CA and most recently Leith Acura in Raleigh. He is now in the real estate business and has a NICE setup in his detached 3 car garage with a hydraulic lift.

Contact either Sean or me and we will gladly provide his contact info.

Back