• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX LED Taillight Conversion, Ready to Roll!

Here is a list of current orders to fill:

3. djimenez
4. 350ztoronto
5. SexyRed
6. arturo9801
7. dgrayson
8. Zishan
9. Dhalsim
10. Fireballs_92nsx
11. LastExile
12. GlowNSX
13. xory72
14. Maximumyield
15. lutera
16. mmerical
17. Frank Spano
18. NSXCessive
19. tnguyen
20. cptnsx
21. NSX-Files
22. Ashik
23. average joe
24. 03 raw nsx
25. NSX-GT
26. gp1565
27. drmanny3
28. YAMAMA's NSX
29. synth19
30. vf2ss
31. Alleykat
32. -m-
33. chippy
34. andreas
38. PAUL M

Orders on Hold:

1. Jagtiger
2. Oyagi
3. RMFOR2
4. doc_tai
5. Racerxjling
6. BluryNSX
7. DRIFTER
8. socalx

Last edited:
To anyone interested, I'm taking the next 3 customers who have a set of spare taillights that I can work on. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thank You

Thanks Chris! my lights look great , hopefully you will help me out in the future when I have time to deal with the things we discussed.

Chris,

I'll be send you my back up set of tail lights within the next week or so. No rush on getting them done.

When you have time or have no other lights to work on, you start workign on the set I sent you.

ATTENTION

Starting September 1, I will no longer be able to offer my personal service to make LED taillights. I honestly do not have enough time to do these conversions myself. I need to devote my time to my ME education.

As an alternative, I will be producing a DIY LED taillight kit that will include the LED taillight modules, the control modules, detailed instructions, and all other accessories you will need to do it yourself. This will give NSX owners a chance to become familiar with the NSX lighting system and a chance to understand optoelectronics and the tools necessary for them to function properly.

I'll have the DIY kit available in a couple weeks, at a lower price than the conversion would have been.

I would be interested in DIY or if you are still going to be producing these.

GL with school! Education definitely should be a priority... but with that said......

(I'm glad mine is getting done beforehand).

:tongue:

ATTENTION

Starting September 1, I will no longer be able to offer my personal service to make LED taillights. I honestly do not have enough time to do these conversions myself. I need to devote my time to my ME education.

As an alternative, I will be producing a DIY LED taillight kit that will include the LED taillight modules, the control modules, detailed instructions, and all other accessories you will need to do it yourself. This will give NSX owners a chance to become familiar with the NSX lighting system and a chance to understand optoelectronics and the tools necessary for them to function properly.

I'll have the DIY kit available in a couple weeks, at a lower price than the conversion would have been.

I have a custom '91 NSX I would like to put your LEDs on it. Can you do a pattern like this without the motion for signals. Two rectangles with the outer elongated C shape blinking for turn signals and inner bar added for braking?

Refer to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMncHeFXj90

If so, how much and when can you do it? I use mine as a daily driver most times but have a BMW I can use for a few days if needed. Thx.

Back