• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX looking for left fender

Anyone can tell me were I can find a use or 1992 OEM replica left fender, thanks

Last edited:
I am trying to find a way not to spend probably it will go down as the project car after all, not repear just place a body kit instead

Body panel?

Not spend?

That's tough. People snap these up because 1) they might need one at some point, 2) They're $7k each oem, and 3) If you need one, itll take forever to find one cheap.

Owning an NSX on a tight budget is mutually exclusive...

Simple as it read, spending a few buck for fix fender an lower front lip or take out both front fenders+quarters+bumper+small other mods,Duraflex Body Kits that's a big diference on the pocket mate, I rater go to those GT you talk about near ottawa then not having my car for the summer, this summer is particular the car as 20 years on her weels, she's got to be like a real sweet chick on a the corner

Last edited:
Check out SOS and look into a set of jdm front fender replicas ( the ones without the turn signals). Another option is to just spend the $ and go wide body. There are a lot of people on prime doing that so eom fenders should be easily found. Post a wtb thread.

Yep Oyagi I saw those but there is the small 1/4 inch out, I did not see the no turn light or jdm rep if you have the url because I truly search already at SOS, dont bother anyways its almost sure I will do the big job, tkx really help

I have an OEM left fender for you:smile:
Following an accident on the right side of my car, I went for a 2002 upgrade with larger fenders.
I'm located in France but the shipment should be reasonable.
Price would be 50% from new.
PM me if you are interested.

Back