• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX meet at Hoehn Acura

To all SoCal NSX owners its me Justin again at Hoehn Acura in Carlsbad. Looks like summer is coming around again and I would like to put together another meet at Hoehn so everybody can get together and have some fun. I have already started to work with the service and parts dept to have someone on hand to answer any questions you all may have. Of course lunch and refreshments will be provided by us. The blue NSX that some of you saw here a while ago is long gone but we are expecting the arrival of our Yellow/yellow 03 NSX this month talking about eye catching. We also have a new addition to the Acura family with the release of the JDM Accord aka the Acura TSX last month. So you guys/gals can have a chance to check out this car also. Last but not least both the TL and RL will be all new. Gives you a chance to ask any questions you may have. As far as timing I will leave that up to all of you. But im thinking the first weekend of June...so give me some feedback and what you would like for me to provide. Any question please email me at [email protected] or just call me at the office 760-438-9599. This will be a dual event for the NSXers and new TSX owners.

how soon do you plan for this gathering? any date set yet? keep in mind that majority of the people will be doing a canyon run in LA county early June.

First weekend of June. Hmm, quiet a few people should still be here, and be able to make it to the meet. The last time, it was fun, so I would expect no less of a support this time around.

Justin,

I'm interested!!

Just a reminder.....Sunday, June 8 is the Prime Canyon Drive. But still, I imagine you were thinking a Saturday anyways.

-Randy

I can't speak for everyone here, but I would think that those time frame will work fine.
De

May 31st sounds good to me...i am in. I will include this activity with my email to nsx'er in LA and OC this saturday evening.

The May 31st weekend would be better for me with the PCR on June 8th. Either day works, keep us posted.

It really isn't clear on the threads, can we clarify what this trip entails? Are we just visiting Hoehn or are we doing a mini-drive then visiting Hoehn or vise-versa?

Thanks

Thank you for mentioning that...for me, i am suggesting us doing a trip just like the last time we did it. we made an ortega run and dropped by hoehn around 12:30pm for the party. do we want to invite the s2000 guys along as well or strictly nsx'er?
what do you guys think about the run+hoehn?

ss_md said:
It really isn't clear on the threads, can we clarify what this trip entails? Are we just visiting Hoehn or are we doing a mini-drive then visiting Hoehn or vise-versa?

Thanks

yellowpad said:
Thank you for mentioning that...for me, i am suggesting us doing a trip just like the last time we did it. we made an ortega run and dropped by hoehn around 12:30pm for the party. do we want to invite the s2000 guys along as well or strictly nsx'er?
what do you guys think about the run+hoehn?
How do the Hoehn guys feel about having S2K people at their NSX/TSX event? This would answer that question. It is a Honda product and the more the merrier, but Hoehn is hosting the lunch.

ss_md said:
How do the Hoehn guys feel about having S2K people at their NSX/TSX event? This would answer that question. It is a Honda product and the more the merrier, but Hoehn is hosting the lunch.

Exactly. I don't believe it's prudent to invite people to a party hosted by someone else before consulting with the host. (Just my two cents worth......)

I agree. i have called Justin and emailed him already before asking you guys. if he comes back as NO, than we can disregard it. but for now, i am jsut looking for a suggestion--that is all.

calvin

******justin just got back to me concerning over the number of people that will be attending. Which mean we need a head count. PLEASE PRIVATE ME TO RSVP. I will have to get the final count to Justin a week prior.******

FuryNSX said:
Exactly. I don't believe it's prudent to invite people to a party hosted by someone else before consulting with the host. (Just my two cents worth......)

Last edited:
Calvin,

I'm in I also sent a PM.

guys,
do we need to cancel this deal. i am not seeing many people sounding out on this. Justin just got back to me and it is strictly TSX/NSX only. if you plan to attend, private me. if majority of the people will be busy that day, we can just cancel it and save Justin the trouble of setting it up--we'll do something else at a later time.

I'll be at Hohen if the event goes off, I'll pass on the drive.

Last edited:
Yellowpad,
You have to understand, people a lot of time don't reply to thread here on Prime. Just personal reasons, don't worry about it. Pretty much, as far as I can remember, if I wanted a drive down here in San Diego, there is a group of guys that I alway call, email never worked. Everyone else, I have to say is pretty busy most of the time, so I understand. So this Hoehn thing will work out fine! Hope you enjoyed the drink when you stopped by my place with Arron. Take care, bro.!

Thanks buddy.....nothing beats an ice cold drink after a hot day out... :D

NSXSAN said:
Yellowpad,
You have to understand, people a lot of time don't reply to thread here on Prime. Just personal reasons, don't worry about it. Pretty much, as far as I can remember, if I wanted a drive down here in San Diego, there is a group of guys that I alway call, email never worked. Everyone else, I have to say is pretty busy most of the time, so I understand. So this Hoehn thing will work out fine! Hope you enjoyed the drink when you stopped by my place with Arron. Take care, bro.!

90% i'll be there if it happens

update... 99%

Last edited:
Glad to hear that the drink did cool you down after a hot day at work with Arron, ya right . I will see you at the drive, or whenever you can stop by down here. Also, sometime during this year, I will pick up another NSX. I will take that opportunity and throw a little party for everyone. You better be there, or else it's going to hurt my feeling, and that is not good.
Take care and All the Best,
De

no problem!!!! ooooh..nsx opening door party. sounds great already!!! hjahahahaah

NSXSAN said:
Glad to hear that the drink did cool you down after a hot day at work with Arron, ya right . I will see you at the drive, or whenever you can stop by down here. Also, sometime during this year, I will pick up another NSX. I will take that opportunity and throw a little party for everyone. You better be there, or else it's going to hurt my feeling, and that is not good.
Take care and All the Best,
De

Back