• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Member Killed in Accident

I am very sorry to hear of this tragic loss, my sincerest condolences.

Here in the U.S., I have a difficult time when thinking about drinking and driving. Politicians protect the industry, who in turn pad their campaigns. "A good time, pretty people, laughter" advertised to the masses, and the masses, like sheep, tip their drinks at sporting events, after work, or out on the town, failing to consider the consequences of their actions; "it's ok, look at the fun their having on TV, ha ha, did you see that great superbowl commercial?" Children learn and "practice" in high school and college, a "right of passage." People die. It will only stop when we take action in our own homes and communities. For now, as the money keeps flowing from our own pockets to the industry, the problem will continue. So very sad. We all lose, we all lose.

I have lost a few friends and one family member to drunk drivers.

It's a shame.

What aggrevates me the most is the lack of police involvement in regards to drunk driving. Every club should make it mandatory that before you are allowed to leave the club, you must take a breathilizer. It is ridiculous how sloshed people get and are still welcomed to drive.

Once again, I'm very upset to hear this news and my thoughts and prayers go out to Christian's family.

Drunks

Brian2by2 said:
I have lost a few friends and one family member to drunk drivers.

It's a shame.

What aggrevates me the most is the lack of police involvement in regards to drunk driving. Every club should make it mandatory that before you are allowed to leave the club, you must take a breathilizer. It is ridiculous how sloshed people get and are still welcomed to drive.

Once again, I'm very upset to hear this news and my thoughts and prayers go out to Christian's family.

Speaking of being aggrevated with people driving while intoxicated, not too long ago I was invited to go bike riding with some of my friends. Two city cops were going along and when I arrived at our meeting place, they were drinking Crown & 7Up.
A Harley is absolutely not a machine that needs to be operated by a drunk. Especially by a cop, who has the authority to arrest someone who drinks and drives. Kind of a double standard if you ask me.

JAM said:
I have lost 2 very close friends over the past few years to separate accidents where they were hit by a DWI. This is a world wide problem, when are we going to crack down on these people that cause accidents while driving drunk and punish them as the killers they are.:mad:

I am right there with ya! I can put 'em away with the best of them but I NEVER drink and drive. And don't allow anyone else too either.

Sorry to hear this news. Condolences to the family.

My deepest sympathy goes to the Asnieres Family and friends. This will be a very emotional time for them and their close friends. I wish them all the very best and my sincerest condolences.
nik

Let's us all take a moment of silence...to pray for Christian and his family...Most of us never had a chance to meet him...I hope there's a lesson to be learned for all these....

My god....such horrible news. I don't have to know someone to feel the sense of loss. To the Asnieres Family and friends, I grieve with thee and your loss.

As a cop, I take great pride in removing those arrogant, foolish, and irresponsible enough to drive under the influence off the road. They hate me and think I am just picking on them. The fact is.....I tell myself that maybe.......just maybe........I saved a life today.

The NSX community sends out thier deepest sympathies.

God speed.

Will keep a prayer for the Asnieres family.

Hope they are looking down from the lap of God and seeing how much they are loved.

It really hurts to here that the whole family was killed. The loss of the daughter hurts the most.

Sad, tragic, and could have been prevented. These kind of events remind us all that life is so precious.

My condolences to all that were affected. May God comfort and strengthen them all in this dark time.

As a new father myself, 16 month baby boy, this story absolutly breaks my heart:(
It is so tragic to lose someone like that, let alone an entire familly...At least they will always be together in Gods arms....

My thoughts and prayers.

I am mailing a condolence card to Christian's family on behalf of the NSX Club of America, and am enclosing a printed copy of this topic with it.

I didn't know this young man or his family but my heart aches for them just the same.

What a senseless waste of life.

I wish to send my sympathies and prayers to the family as well as my hopes that this tragedy somehow serves to make someone re-think his/her decision before they climb behind the wheel after a cocktail or two.

God Speed.

Via Con Dios

We will see you soon. :(

Back