• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Adios NE

Just wanted to say farewell to my NE NSX crew. Its has been quite a pleasure, but I'm off to greener pastures on the West Coast. LockSAF is doing well and I figure being closer to my warehouse would probably be smarter and less expensive. Plus with family, friends, and much better weather, the scales tipped.

Special thanks to Larry (most knowledgeable NSX guy ever!), Roger (Yes, I will quit smoking at some point.), Bailey (Send me the clips and I'll put the movies together.), Bob (keep taking those photos), Tytus (That restaurant we eat at after Bear Mountain everytime is the BOMB! That should be a group outing!), and Simon (Last dim sum this Sat in the city...)!

Thanks to everyone else I missed. Its been a great few years with ya'll and I won't forget the great times we've had whether at Kid's Day, Limerock, Woodbury, Bear Mountain, driving, chatting, eating, etc.

Have a great season, drive safe, take care of one another, and enjoy the next winter (ugh!). Can't wait till the top is off in sunny CA. Aight...Rich OUT!

Some pics of us. PEACE!

Attachments

• CIMG0070.jpg
    CIMG0070.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 96
  • CIMG0515.JPG
    CIMG0515.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 86
  • nsxstock.JPG
    nsxstock.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 89
Heard that there was a "private" going away party, sorry I missed it!!! We do expect that you'll make the drive out here for Kid's Day, afterall, it's mandatory!!! Best of Luck on the Left Coast, sell lots of safes, make some mad cheddar and come back and visit often, just don't get lost, boi!!!

Have a safe (get it) journey west young man! Glad to hear your venture is succeeding.You'll have quite a bunch of looney cali nsxers to fill your dance card.

Sorry to see you go but at least we'll a friend on the
"left" side. Show em' how out there.

Glad to hear that LockSAF is going well but sad to hear that you are going with it. You were a fine addition to the NE region.

Best of luck on the west coast!!
-Don

best of luck with everything out on the left coast.

great meeting up with you for a few seconds to purchase that shirt...i love it.

best of luck with everything out on the left coast.

great meeting up with you for a few seconds to purchase that shirt...i love it.

You do know that he paid $12 for each of those shirts, guy is the ultimate "capitalist"!!!!:eek:

Rich we will miss you, but at least we can stay in touch through Prime. I am very jealous about your going to Cali, as you know I pine after the northern part of the state all the time. Some of the best driving in the mountains anwhere as well as along the coast. Hook up with the loocals and you will never forget it.

Adios amigo,

Tytus

Hi Rich,

So glad to see the business is doing well. Just think what will happen when the economy turns around:):).

Have a safe transition and please drop us a note when your settled so we can keep in touch.

Best Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
Aloha' oe Rich, wish you the best man.

Thanks, everyone! So far so good here. Nice and cool in the 70's. Still waiting on the NSX to get here, but I have a feeling its gonna be alot fun with her!

KIT. Talk to ya'll soon.

Sorry Rich didnt get a chance to see you before you left been really busy. Best of luck out west. Keep in touch.

Back