• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners in there 20's

Originally posted by docjohn:
To Vampnsx,you should have stated your specific ? in your original post rather than asking a survey type ?.I'm sure you can find some similar aged nsxers to play with.Don't discount us 40 somthings though.From my xpo experience most owners are not stuffed shirts nor boring!

OK you might not be. But I still would like to meet more and hang out with them is that wrong?

Originally posted by VampNSX:
OK are you starting to talk SH*T to me?

Err, no. Just trying to point out that *all* NSX owners regardless of age know how (and like) to have fun.

I hope you don't take this in a bad way too

Not at all.

I don't like RAP but if I did what difference does that make.

That was not meant to be a judgement call, just an observation that most "older" NSXers aren't likely to be into that type of music. YMMV (your mileage may vary).

VampNSX,

Don't get me wrong either. I am in my 20's as well. It's just that every once in a while, a new young owner jumps in and decides its time to take a poll to see if they are the youngest owner or not. I just don't understand the point of that. It's definitely cool to try to meet others in your age group to talk cars with. From my experiences, most of the early model NSX's (which is most of them) are owned by people in their 20's and 30's.

Regards,
Chris

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
That was not meant to be a judgement call, just an observation that most "older" NSXers aren't likely to be into that type of music. YMMV (your mileage may vary).

OK cool then lets just keep having fun.

Originally posted by ck:
VampNSX,

Don't get me wrong either. I am in my 20's as well. It's just that every once in a while, a new young owner jumps in and decides its time to take a poll to see if they are the youngest owner or not. I just don't understand the point of that. It's definitely cool to try to meet others in your age group to talk cars with. From my experiences, most of the early model NSX's (which is most of them) are owned by people in their 20's and 30's.

Regards,
Chris

I did not want to see if I was the youngest cause I know a guy who is still a teen and has one its just that I wanted to meet more or them.

I did not want to see if I was the youngest cause I know a guy who is still a teen and has one its just that I wanted to meet more or them.

I unnderstand. I wasn't talking about you in particular. If you search previous threads, you'll see that has been a very common topic. Forums Nazi?

OK cool then lets just keep having fun.

Rock on
drummer.gif
luxhello.gif

auto.gif

Originally posted by PHOEN$X:
Nope, a '91
biggrin.gif
and mine, all mine!
evilgrin.gif

*LOL* ... you can't call it "MYNSX", so i'll call it "YOURNSX"... nice ring to it, dun u think?
biggrin.gif
or if u haven't already, then you should consider getting the sticker on the front of this <A HREF="http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~mikem/MYNSX-Tess.jpg">hot nsx</A>.

john576: hehe... always ready for a laugh; if life were meant to be serious, we'd all be on the vipers/z06 forums.
tongue.gif

92NSX: yeah... and u got the SEXY USERNAME TO MATCH!!!!!!!!!!
<FONT SIZE=1>

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 28 January 2003).]

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
*LOL* ... you can't call it "MYNSX", so i'll call it "YOURNSX"... nice ring to it, dun u think?
biggrin.gif
or if u haven't already, then you should consider getting the sticker on the front of this <A HREF="http://yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au/~mikem/MYNSX-Tess.jpg">hot nsx</A>.

wtff.gif
YOURNSX? Not sure if I like the sound of that...How 'bout L337NSX?
biggrin.gif

--
djsmilie.gif

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 29 January 2003).]

I got in on this a little late, but I just made the cut too. I am 29 and bought/financed a 92' Black/Black a little over a year ago. I bought/financed the house thing first (the smart thing), otherwise I would probably of bought one sooner. It's a great car, I absolutely love it! I hope to have my own stable of great sports cars one day myself, but that requires lots of hard work and smart financial moves.

Back