• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX owners tour of the Lingenfelter Collection

While at dinner, and at Bakers yesterday, there seemed to be a lot of interest and many people who have yet to visit the Lingenfelter Collection (many know the collection as the Sultan of Michigan).

I'm posting this to get an idea for what dates would work for the club here. I also ask that the dates be a minimum of 6 weeks away, with an alternate date if the prime date doesn't work with the Lingenfelter crew.

What to expect?
10$ per person
Don't touch the cars
Don't show up an hour early
Don't stay late

What they will need to know
How many people and cars are expected
what time
what date

Once there is a date and time figured out, I will leave this up to local organizers to fill in the rest :)

Seeing it the first time was great but now that they are all re-organized and more has been added I would love to see it again. :biggrin: I am in!

Liz and I are in. I will RSVP for a total of 7.

My wife, Chris, and I are in!

Judi and I have wanted to see this for years, we're IN :biggrin:

Thanks for the jump-start Isaac!
Brian

Isaac, both Jacob and I are interested depending on how dates work out. Good to see you at the track yesterday and hope to run into your in the near future.

Did this already happen or is the date still TBD?

Chris

Sorry, it became incredibly difficult to schedule, as things keep getting busier at the collection. Additionally, we are doing what we can to steer more enthusiasts to visit the collection while there is a charity event, or fundraiser at the collection.

I'll keep everyone updated as to future events and fundraisers so they can plan appropriately

Additionally, we now have a facebook fan page, and website for the collection.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php...60071990719927

Help support the Howell High School Girls Soccer Program purchase much needed equipment.
Enjoy hors d’oeuvres and beverages while touring The Lingenfelter Collection 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM April 30, 2011.
Tickets are $20.00
RSVP via the facebook and contact Dennis Hellweg at [email protected]

If you aren't already, feel free to become a fan of the collection. There we will keep you updated on future events, fundraisers, car shows etc.

-I

Back