• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX-R ECU For Sale

There's one for sale in the NSXprime parts for sale area from Vancehu.

There's one for sale in the NSXprime parts for sale area from Vancehu.

The unit I have is for 02 spec NSX-R

This particular one is for NA1 type R, however, the seller did not disclose the year, because 92-94 R are OBDI and 95 R is OBDII. Also, the model year range is slightly different between US and Japan, so some of the late 1994 NSX-R are also OBDII (Production dates unknown). There fore, any one who buys that unit will need to match the year, but again you will have to find out what year this unit is from.

Also, the JDM ECU limits the top speed to about 110mph, you will need to buy a jumper to remove that.

Last edited:
are u using the NA2 type R ecu now?
any difference then normal NA2?

The unit I have is for 02 spec NSX-R

This particular one is for NA1 type R, however, the seller did not disclose the year, because 92-94 R are OBDI and 95 R is OBDII. Also, the model year range is slightly different between US and Japan, so some of the late 1994 NSX-R are also OBDII (Production dates unknown). There fore, any one who buys that unit will need to match the year, but again you will have to find out what year this unit is from.

Also, the JDM ECU limits the top speed to about 110mph, you will need to buy a jumper to remove that.

are u using the NA2 type R ecu now?
any difference then normal NA2?

I used it, but the temperature gauge stop working so I took it off. Brian/Prospeed suppose to help me modify the harness to make it work, but we haven't got around it.

The throttle response is more aggresive, and the exhaust note (maybe mental) is louder.

its broken. it says junk-hin. junk in japanese car terms means its non-functioning. thats why it only sold for about 60 something bucks

Back