• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsx release in Ohio

It's been speculated as a possibility, but I'd consider it extremely unlikely. It's much more likely to happen at one of the big auto shows, so that it can get extensive media coverage.

Also note that it's still 2-3 years away, and a lot can happen during that time.

that rumor may have grown out of the discussion here that nsxpo 2014 was being reserved for ohio,for a potential nsx v2 reveal.

^+1

Personally I'm not looking forward to the new one. Not a fan of the body styling and surely the fact that its a hybrid just fully killed it for me

I don't think the car will happen. Just one more psych out like all the others.

Oh ye of little faith, Joe. Cross your fingers and click your heels. Maybe you'll be more optimistic then. ;)

Personally I'm not looking forward to the new one. Not a fan of the body styling and surely the fact that its a hybrid just fully killed it for me

Styling is subjective. I love it and think that's it's the best looking NSX concept that Honda has developed to date but realize that it's not for everyone. However, if the performance is there, whether hybrid or not, it won't matter. That part is not subjective.

I wish you guys had friends on the engineering team like I do. Let's just say it is going to be amazing.

So I guess it will keep on looking like this and we can't hope for better exterior styling? Tell them the the headlights belong on top of the car so it looks sleek. They've put the headlights in a vertical plane and it makes the car's face look upright. That and the body looks bulbous and not chiseled. Look at how the 458 became chiseled and the F430 looks mass-heavy by comparison.

Oh ye of little faith, Joe. Cross your fingers and click your heels. Maybe you'll be more optimistic then. ;)

Faith is the centerpiece of my life philosophy.:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

So I guess it will keep on looking like this and we can't hope for better exterior styling? Tell them the the headlights belong on top of the car so it looks sleek. They've put the headlights in a vertical plane and it makes the car's face look upright. That and the body looks bulbous and not chiseled. Look at how the 458 became chiseled and the F430 looks mass-heavy by comparison.

The design looks fine to me so cut the "We" amigo and speak for yourself.:biggrin:

I think it will never make it to market but the rendering I've seen IMO looks great.

Faith is the centerpiece of my life philosophy.:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

The design looks fine to me so cut the "We" amigo and speak for yourself.:biggrin:

I think it will never make it to market but the rendering I've seen IMO looks great.

What do you mean by it will never make it to the market? are you referring to the NSX? or the headlights?:smile:

Thanks

No offense, but I really am getting tired of the I know a guy from Honda line. How many yimes have we heard it from someone only to be disapointed. I am not saying you do/don't, just that it gets old. We will see what the car is like when they release it.

I for one feel the car doesn't have enough visual cues from the older NSX. Rear needs to be a few inches longer, side scoop should look more like the original NSX. As far as visual cues McLaren has the closest resemblance to the NSX. That being said I am still interested in what this car can do, who cares if its hybrid. If it has the performance, I am game.

I really am getting tired of the I know a guy from Honda line.
I know a guy from Honda who's tired of that line, too. :biggrin:

We will see what the car is like when they release it.
Yes, exactly. I can't count how many cars I've seen in photos, that turned out to look way better, or way worse, once I saw them in person.

I wish you guys had friends on the engineering team like I do. Let's just say it is going to be amazing.

Can your friends on the engineering team slap some sense into the design team?

I'm sure the car will be cool...even if it does look like an R8/Camro bastard love child... :D

- - - Updated - - -

I for one feel the car doesn't have enough visual cues from the older NSX. Rear needs to be a few inches longer, side scoop should look more like the original NSX. As far as visual cues McLaren has the closest resemblance to the NSX. That being said I am still interested in what this car can do, who cares if its hybrid. If it has the performance, I am game.

Thank God I'm not the only one who sees this....

The MP4-12C SHOULD have been the body design for the next NSX!

Back