• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX scale models

I didn't see any specific on the "sealed body shell" releases from Auto Art. Without opening doors, etc, I was wondering if they were worth the trouble or not.

Does anyone have any info regarding the AutoArt 1:18 Honda RA272?
I've seen the Tamiya version mentioned here and on ebay but never the AutoArt version? Is that because its ultra rare or is it nothing special? If you happen to have one, what would you sell it for?

Hi gang... first post in a long long time.

Pretty sure I still have the JDM NSX Brochure around my house. If I find it, would it be of interest to anyone? If you check page2 of this thread, you will see I am legit.

Last edited:
Hi gang... first post in a long long time.

Pretty sure I still have the JDM NSX Brochure around my house. If I find it, would it be of interest to anyone? If you check page2 of this thread, you will see I am legit.

Sounds interesting...let's see it.

Not listed in my AUTOart catalog Edition 6.
Not on website neither. Maybe not released yet?

Does anyone have any info regarding the AutoArt 1:18 Honda RA272?
I've seen the Tamiya version mentioned here and on ebay but never the AutoArt version? Is that because its ultra rare or is it nothing special? If you happen to have one, what would you sell it for?

Saw this on the legacy die cast link. Coming soon 1992 NSX Type-R. However if you go to the AutoArt site, there is no such thing listed.

http://www.legacydiecast.com/xq/asp/search.nsx/scale.All%20Scales/searchMode.1/qx/search_results.htm

Maybe a sign of things to come? :confused: I bought the Formula Red from AA, along with the Takata model, both are really good quality IMO. However it would have been nice for the race model to have opening doors and such like the road model. :smile:

That being said, I am hoping they release 1:18 versions of the first gen JGTC rides like the Mobil 1...Super Autobacs....etc.

Last edited:
Saw this on the legacy die cast link. Coming soon 1992 NSX Type-R. However if you go to the AutoArt site, there is no such thing listed.

I believe AUTOart is relatively slow in updating its website. I remember getting email confirmation of the release of the NSX months before the model was listed as "Coming Soon".
For those traveling to Hong Kong, check out its retail store in Wanchai as some older models are on sale there.

has anyone tried to modify their AutoArt NSX model? I would love to have a matching set of 1/18 scale BBS LM wheels to replicate my actual car. There is a seller on ebay that "custom makes" 1/18 model BBS wheels from the UK. Don't know if they are any good.

my 5$ contribute
Immagine52-1.png

Immagine53-1.png

Immagine54-1.png

thats good news that autoart is going to release the nsx type r model...man that means more money going out of my wallet when these come out lol

has anyone tried to modify their AutoArt NSX model? I would love to have a matching set of 1/18 scale BBS LM wheels to replicate my actual car. There is a seller on ebay that "custom makes" 1/18 model BBS wheels from the UK. Don't know if they are any good.

HLJ has various 1/18 wheels. Don't know if the wheels are any good, but I've purchased a few items from HLJ without issues.

I believe AUTOart is relatively slow in updating its website. I remember getting email confirmation of the release of the NSX months before the model was listed as "Coming Soon".
For those traveling to Hong Kong, check out its retail store in Wanchai as some older models are on sale there.

Do they have most models in stock, and is it cheaper than ordering from the website? If so, I might wait until I'm in HKG.

Welcome to NSX Prime, Jose! Cool first post! Which NSX model is that? Looks nice! :smile:

Thanks, been lurking for about a year and decided to join, this is a great forum, very good quality from what I've seen. I'm no NSX owner but one day I hope to be (next 5-10 years hopefully) since it is one of my dream cars. Anyway, to answer your question it is an AUTOart model, it has impressive detail compared to my other high end models which are kyosho, hot wheels elite and one other AUTOart.

Back