• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Shirts and stuff for sale

Re: NSX Shirts and stuff for sale!

Well, I got my stuff yesterday and I was more than impressed. I normally dont wear any car clothing but this stuff is actually nice and doesnt look tacky. You can rock this gear anywhere and not feel like a 14 yr old kid:biggrin:

On a side note, The large fits more like a medium. The site said 44' chest would be a large but for my next order, Im opting for the XL.:wink:

Well, I got my stuff yesterday and I was more than impressed. I normally dont wear any car clothing but this stuff is actually nice and doesnt look tacky. You can rock this gear anywhere and not feel like a 14 yr old kid:biggrin:

On a side note, The large fits more like a medium. The site said 44' chest would be a large but for my next order, Im opting for the XL.:wink:

Great to hear it! Glad you like it all! Thanks again for your monster order!

I am hoping to get some new designs going soon. I am probably going to do some S2000 stuff as well. Unfortunatly, my home computer ate the big one last week:frown: , so there will be a slight delay til I can do so, but I will be sure to post any updates.

Great to hear it! Glad you like it all! Thanks again for your monster order!

I am hoping to get some new designs going soon. I am probably going to do some S2000 stuff as well. Unfortunatly, my home computer ate the big one last week:frown: , so there will be a slight delay til I can do so, but I will be sure to post any updates.

Did you say S2000? Oh man, your killing me:frown:

love the products.
i shall have to get some too.

i was wondering...
any chance of making one with a red "R" .. or nsx-R
right at the heart area?

love the products.
i shall have to get some too.

i was wondering...
any chance of making one with a red "R" .. or nsx-R
right at the heart area?

I am always open to suggestions, however I must tread lightly on the text I use to avoid copyright infringement.

Stay tuned this weekend guys.....especially anyone who also owns an S2K. :wink:

UPDATE! NEW NSX Design and NEW S2000 Designs!!!

I just got done doing one new NSX design and 4 new S2000 designs for all of you that also are fortunate enough to own S2K's as well.
I am planning on putting these up on S2Ki as well, but still waiting for my vendor info. Hope you guys like them!

www.cafepress.com/blodisign

"NSX 175"
jitcrunch.aspx

S2000 Designs:

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

jitcrunch.aspx

Last edited:

Stay tuned this weekend guys.....especially anyone who also owns an S2K. :wink:

Your such a bastard:tongue: :biggrin:

Several UPDATES!

Right now cafepress is offering FREE SHIPPING on orders of $75 or more through November 21st! Use coupon code SHIP07 in your orders. Great time to get those stocking stuffers for NSX fans in your life.

Just added a new fresh design: "Graphic NSX":
jitcrunch.aspx

And just added throw pillows on all NSX designs! Common, you know you want one on your bed!
jitcrunch.aspx

Visit www.cafepress.com/blodisign for all the goods!

Last edited:

Small update. I just reworked the "Enjoy the view." design. Hopefully i'll be able to do some more soon.
www.cafepress.com/blodisign

jitcrunch.aspx

Is there a version of this shirt with this graphic on the back, and maybe an NSX silhouette or 'NSX' font letters across the front or over the breast of the shirt? That would be very nice.

is there anyway you can get the "NSX JAPAN" with a different nsx, like maybe the one from the titanium decal

Thanks for the input guys. I will see what I can do. I have been meaning to completly update the NSX Japan and Enjoy the View designs. Hopefully with this long weekend coming up I will be getting some work done on them. I will post here with updates.

would it be possible to place an order with the design on the back of the shirt instead of on the front?

would it be possible to place an order with the design on the back of the shirt instead of on the front?

It is possible, however, the cost goes up to do so, that is why I have kept all my designs to the front. I can try to do something custom if that is of interest and post it up on the site.

It is possible, however, the cost goes up to do so, that is why I have kept all my designs to the front. I can try to do something custom if that is of interest and post it up on the site.

Thanks, I will let you know. My wife and I are thinking about these for some Christmas presents and the question came up since some of our recipents prefer the designs on the back of their shirts. I will let her know and get back to you. Thanks again.

Thanks, I will let you know. My wife and I are thinking about these for some Christmas presents and the question came up since some of our recipents prefer the designs on the back of their shirts. I will let her know and get back to you. Thanks again.

Just let me know!

Also I wanted to ask if any of you who have ordered and received shirts have any photos of you wearing them at any car events or anything please send me a copy. I would love to put them up on my site. I know its cold and the season is over for many of us, but maybe the fortunate ones who are still active during the winter months may have some! Thanks!

I, too, would like shirts with designs on the back.

Alright, seems like there is a trend here:biggrin:. I will work on getting some stuff with the designs on the back. I know not all the shirt styles can have prints on the back. As mentioned I believe there is an extra $3 or so charge for printing on the back. I will try to figure out what should go on the front of them as well. Using the "NSX" font is a honda copyright so I can't infringe on that. Possibly I can figure out a variation. Maybe something like "New Sportscar eXperimental"
Knowing me, I'll have something by tomorrow on this...so check back.

Back