• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX Test drive/Road trip

Wonderful read for any fan of driving, travel, and/or the NSX. Thanks for writing it and thanks for posting the link.

My personal favorite line: "At some point in the past, car magazines convinced us that the Italians, Germans, and Brits were better because they're faster when in fact the Acura NSX is faster because it's better." That cleverly and accurately sums up the NSX driving experience so neatly.

By the way, Marcia sounds like a keeper but you have probably come to that conclusion already yourself.

^Hey, Mike!!! How you been? I guess you stopped posting on Vintage?

Hey, Gene. Great to see you here. I thought YOU had stopped posting on Prime.

I don't get to Vintage or S2Ki as often as I'd like. How is everyone over there doing?

/threadhijack

Just read the story while browsing your site. Thank you for sharing, and I hope to join the ranks soon :)

Thanks to all for the positive comments and for what it's worth the links aren't to my personal site, it's the site that I work for and I thought the story would be of interest to NSX owners/enthusiasts. Anyhow, I won't be driving anything for the near future as I broke my right foot last Friday and am on crutches. Regardless, I can't wait to get back out there and this will give me the chance to spend some time fixing a couple of small cosmetic issues (rear reflector) and audio issues (speakers and head unit are busted)... As soon as my foot heals though, I hope to meet with some of you guys!

Back