• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX with identity crisis!

kibi21.jpg

Illegitimate Toyota Celica / Ferrari 360 Modena child??

I can understand doing the body work.. i mean.. its his car.. he can do whatever.. by why the hell would you put a ferrari badge on the car??? I guess it makes him "Feel better".. :)

Strange, why would anyone want to modify an NSX to look like a friggin Celica? Why buy an NSX in the first place, just buy a Celica instead. Hmmmm, maybe I should modify my Mercedes to look like a Corolla...

No prob, Ojas....

I knew you all would get a kick out of that:D

Actually, I am not that bothered by the Celica headlights. But that Ferrari badge is just pathetic. NSXs are just fine cars in their own right.
Steve

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should! :(

P.S., I think I'd rather be seen driving around in the FF2 NSX than this thing... :eek:

Actually, the Ferrari badge was a great idea on this car...
coz now the uneducated think it's an ugly Ferrari! :D

<B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>: about being seen in the FF2 NSX, someone might hold you to your word someday... ;)

The celica lights on the nsx is actually quite nice. can't say the same about the rest of the car, but the front is quite nice, I like it! It has an exotic look. The ferrari badge is a bad call though.

Great, the image of those Celica lights will surely cause nightmares for at least a week.

-1991 Black/Ivory
-2000 GMC Sierra custom
-2003 Infiniti FX45 Tech
-1993 Cadillac Coupe Deville
-1972 Cadillac Superior Endloader

Ojas said:
That's what I was hoping for, but sadly it's real. More pictures are here.

That has to be the most FU NSX I have ever seen. The view from the rear is even worse than the front. He appears to be a pilot or military. Obviously it has rotted his good sense.

NSX Horse?

:p

Attachments

• nsxferrari01.jpg
    nsxferrari01.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 1,991
Back