• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX with identity crisis!

Forgot to mention...

Forgot to mention... the picture was edited by Photoshop! :D I will never put a Ferrari badge on my NSX. :)

PHOEN$X said:
Here you go.

heres a better picture. The badge is not actually of the ferrari horse. This car was meant as on a show car to show off what sorcery can do. I like the lambo kit...its one of the cleanest ive seen so far for an nsx. Closes a bit rough but no scratches, and looks professional

Mike

Attachments

• limit scorcery1.jpg
    limit scorcery1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,466
I e-mailed Sorcery and the kit wont be a production kit. It was made especially for a customer who wanted that specific design.

Too bad cause I really, really liked that rearbumper. :(

Nice NSX, with a few changes

1. Lose the fake Ferrari style badging - that's such a piece of sh*t thing to do to a nice car.

2. Lose the "Sponsor" stickers

Yeah, the badge actually says 'honda' and its not a horse picture either, but bad idea to imitate a well known design!

Lose the "Sponsor" stickers

He was sponsored by them and located on their stand, i don't think that would have been a good idea! It's a good way to save some cash too!;)

Anyone know the size of his new wheels? They fill out the guards nicely.............

Back