• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX2B No More...

Well everyone, NSX2B is no more… gone… Kaput! Today I drove home a very clean 1991 Red/Black NSX. The car has 21k miles and was garaged for a good part of its life. The interior is in wonderful shape (smells new). The seats are in great shape as well, with no noticeable wear to the drivers side bolster. I can’t begin to tell you how clean this car is! The window regulators have been updated and the vehicle is not in SnapRing range. What more can I ask for? Yeah,Yeah I know new wheels, Super Charger, Exhaust…Some day people, but first I am going to cherish this machine as it was intended in its stock form. I have many pictures but have not read on how to post them at this time. As soon as I learn how to post them they will be up. I could email them to someone if they would care post on my behalf?

I would like to thank you all for your support when I was NSX-LESS. I have gained a lot of knowledge from you all, especially you Ken (NSXTASY) and the man…LUD! I plan on attending NSXPO and hope to meet as many of you as possible. By the way Lud, I don’t think my Screen name fits me anymore. Can I change it now?

If you will excuse me, I need to go stare at the NSX before turning in for the night! I’m sure you all understand this disorder. “Life Is Good”

Rey (NSX2B) no more…
:D

I wish I could say the same.

Awesome, congratulations!

GOSH! If I could only find my 95 or 96..=/ ...that way i could attend NSXPO as well.

ravi!

Congrats Rey

One week from today I should be joining you as a new owner myself. I'll save the details for later...I don't want to jinx anything.
If all goes as planned we'll meet at NSXPO.
Tim

Congrats!! Such a perfect time to have found your car, what with summer still going on and NSXPO so close to you.

And you should have no problem changing your username (assuming you've already figured out what you to be called now). ;)

-Randy

NSX2B,

Congratulations on your purchase. I hope you will get enough sleep. I bet you are driving the car all the time for no other reason than just driving it :D

Seems we've all been there. I know I have (actually, still am), so I know how it feels.

Rey,

Congrats. Your diligence and hard work looking has paid off. I hope you enjoy your NSX as much as everybody else in this forum. Keep the NSX and F117’s running strong.

Bob

Last edited:
Congratulations on the car, and yes you can change your screen name. Just PM me with what you want it changed to.

Stocktonsx-You will find 95-96. So keep plugging away!

Tararan- Thx!

Tim Curtin- I understand how you feel, about the whole jinx thing that is…I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you till then!

Furynsx- Thx! I hope to come up with a name real soon!

Eric5273- Thx!

MvM-Thx! There realy is a true “NSX” medical disorder! It must be true, we both have the same symptoms.

1BADNSX (Bob)- Thank you for your support and encouragement. Yes sir! (with a Snappy Salute and a SMILE) I fully intend to keep the NSX and the F117 running strong as ever.

Lud- Thank you! As soon as I come up with something new I will do just that.

Congrats and hopefully your neighbors will understand what you're going through - like waxing/polishing the car late at night (?)....hehe :D

Good luck and be safe!!

Back