• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Bay Area June 19, 2010 Meet

I thought it would be best to post a new thread for the June Meet.

Phong, thanks for throwing Roger a lifeline. :wink:

--------------------------------------------------------

Since I'm in the east bay, and we have met at Hacienda Crossings couple of years ago, I propose to meet there on the 19th since the 20th will not work for a lot of us Dads. There are plenty of food places in this shopping center and we can park between the Imax theater and Black Angus.

Roger, if you don't mind.....and consider this as a rescue....

The date: June 19, 2010
The time: 11am to whenever
The place: Hacienda Crossings, Dublin
The address: 5000 Dublin Blvd. (Hacienda drive & 580)

For those who want coffee/drink:
Starbucks
Jamba Juice
Cold Stone

For those who want to eat:
Fuddruckers
Applebee's
Fuzio Universal Pasta
La Salsa Restaurant
Macaroni Grill
Mimi's Cafe
On the Border
PHO Asian Bistro
Red Tractor Cafe
Sri-Thai
Taxi's Hamburgers

Thanks,

The List:

1) REDNSXT
2) Dhalsim
3) STAR :biggrin:
4) MikeC
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

See, we already have four STAR cars and one STAR person!:biggrin:

Jack

I just realized the 19th conflicts with Blackhawk,:eek: I'm the one who's lost!

Jack

I just realized the 19th conflicts with Blackhawk,:eek: I'm the one who's lost!

Jack

Too bad for Blackhawk... since you will be with us :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I thought it was in Greek.

Yep....blackhawk only 10min away so you can swing by there after dublin. :biggrin:

It's all Greek to me, STARS, Blackhawk, Latins. NSXs, Zs, Vettes, schedules.

Jack

I'm workin on it guys, three cars, two shows (Diablo Valley Vette/ Blackhawk Zs) NSX meet Dublin. What's a collector to do?:confused: You guys are so lucky!:wink:

Jack

ARG!!!!:mad: Like Jack, I got too many car things going on. BAMD, Bay Area Miata Drivers, are on a run that day and I already RSVP'd them. Maybe I'll do Blackhawk on Sunday. I think it's EURO Sunday and the museum lets father's in for free on father's day. Have a nice meet.

NSX is out of service for awhile (maybe a month or so). Going through metamorphosis right now! :cool:

Jack

pass on the 19th will be in VEGAS

and if i may suggest on the next meet maybe in july...
(Sunday preferred)

Hooters in Dublin,

The last meet back in 2005 had a great turn out!!!
Thread:June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!
2005 Hooters Meet Pictures and More Pix@SRO Magazine

attachment.php

IMG_5376.jpg

my car :biggrin:
normal_IMG_5334.jpg
normal_IMG_5402.jpg

Last edited:
Another option is to cruise to Hooters from Hacienda Crossings for food.

Well guess what. I can't make it. LOL.

BTW - I had suggested the Hooters meet several times in the past and was shocked by the lack of interest.

BTW - I had suggested the Hooters meet several times in the past and was shocked by the lack of interest.

It was more likely a lack of availability than a lack of interest. I don't remember your suggestions (but I do believe you made them) but I know that I would have gone if I was available. Don't be discouraged, young Jedi.

BTW, are you going to the June NSXCA-BA meet? You should (as many people as possible should :wink:)

J

Well guess what. I can't make it. LOL.

Roger... The reason I don't go to Hooters is due to the fact that I would embarass the Hooters girls with my man-breast. Besides, the manager at the Hooters in Dublin has forbidden me from his establishment :biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Back