• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCA Bay Area June 19, 2010 Meet

Roger... The reason I don't go to Hooters is due to the fact that I would embarass the Hooters girls with my man-breast. Besides, the manager at the Hooters in Dublin has forbidden me from his establishment :biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit :biggrin:

J

I was talking with Mike a week ago about hopefully making it out to this event, but unfortunately I will be out of town for a family thing since I have cousins coming in from out of state. :(

I look forward to seeing everyone who siged up and any else who wants to drop by.

I will be there before 11am in my red so everyone knows where to park. It will be between black angus and imax theather.

I'm pretty tied up tomorrow but I'll try and stop by for at least .5hr.

I lost my iPhone early this morning and I may not be able to make it to the meet, as I have to go get a replacement. If I get done early enough, I will come by.

Mike

I lost my iPhone early this morning and I may not be able to make it to the meet, as I have to go get a replacement. If I get done early enough, I will come by.

Mike

Weakest excuse EVER to not make it to a meet... and this from our Perez! :rolleyes:

J

Mike My dad is selling his 3GS 32 mb for $225. If you are interested in buying it let me know. If someone can Call Mike and tell him about this iphone for sale I think he can save some $ and replace his phone as well.

Thanks 650-888-8074

Sorry I didn't make it out. I hope everyone who did show up had a great time.

Mike

Here are a few (and brave) of us came out today, with the lambo/ferrari meet next door......iphone quality. :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

photo 5.jpgphoto 7.jpgphoto 10.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto 4.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Phong, Thanks for posting the pics and Thanks to baynsac for posting that your dad is selling his iPhone.

Mike

Back