• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2010 Orlando Dec 4-5- Official Participation List

attachment.php

Post Here if you are going. I am starting the Official List.

Here is what I have so far based on the other thread. If you cannot make it and are on this list, please post also.

Still working on the details and the hotel. I wanted to stay at Shingle Creek, but they are booked.

Official Dates Dec 4-5

1. NetViper
2. NSX-Ray
3. Chudson
4. Oscar Driver
5. FeetFxr
6. drwnsx
7. ofdlt10
8. kookoo4nsx
9. heyskippy
10. onestepx
11. m3456y
12. rwregen
13. Rigatoni
14. NSX-Files
15. Brooklands NSX
16. BobK
17. FLA NSX FIXER
18. chrisbailey13 -- maybe
19. Black 94 #400 -- maybe
20. dquarasr2
21. ChicNSX
22. Shawn110975
23. 92NSX -- not bringing NSX... lame....
24. Mac Attack
25. hard2getthese
26. tof
27. Flabuf

Last edited:

Here is what I have so far based on the other thread. If you cannot make it and are on this list, please post also.

Still working on the details and the hotel. I wanted to stay at Shingle Creek, but they are booked.

Official Dates Dec 4-5

1. NetViper
2. NSX-Ray
3. Chudson
4. Oscar Driver
5. FeetFxr
6. drwnsx
7. ofdlt10
8. kookoo4nsx
9. heyskippy
10. onestepx
11. m3456y
12. rwregen
13. Rigatoni
14. NSX-Files
15. Brooklands NSX
16. BobK
17. FLA NSX FIXER
20. dquarasr2
21. ChicNSX
22. Shawn110975
23. 92NSX -- not bringing NSX... lame....
24. Mac Attack

you so funny

you so funny

Originally Posted by NetViper

Official Dates Dec 4-5

1. NetViper
2. NSX-Ray
3. Chudson
4. Oscar Driver
5. FeetFxr
6. drwnsx
7. ofdlt10
8. kookoo4nsx
9. heyskippy
10. onestepx
11. m3456y
12. rwregen
13. Rigatoni
14. NSX-Files
15. Brooklands NSX
16. BobK
17. FLA NSX FIXER
20. dquarasr2
21. ChicNSX
22. Shawn110975
23. 92NSX -- not bringing NSX... REALLY lame....
24. Mac Attack

Let me fix it for ya Maurice LOL:biggrin:

Yes, We are working on it. Wei-shen send me some very good ideas last night and he is working on a couple more.

It will be awesome!

Official Logo from Oscar!

Attachments

• nsxcapades_log_m.jpg
    nsxcapades_log_m.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,040
Here is the Tentative Schedule

FRIDAY

Golfers Only - arrive Friday night. Hotel is the Hampton Inn, Clermont, Rt. 50
Saturday 8am tee times at Bella Collina (cost approx. $60)

SATURDAY

Non-Golfers

Arrive Saturday for lunch at Bella Collina. Buffet lunch in the golf course parking garage next to our cars (cost approx. $25)

3pm drive to Citrus Tower, views of hilly Lake County from the 250 ft. tower, highest point in the area

Rest and relax back at hotel etc.

6pm dinner at Aji Sushi (we would do the $20 prix fixe teppanyaki dinner, the one with the performing chefs) in Winter Garden

8pm to ?? go kart racing at Lil 500 in Maitland (greased oval track, lots of wrecks, very fun), approx. cost $20/person for 6 "races"

SUNDAY

8am meet for coffee at Starbucks, Winter Garden village

9am drive into Lake County (approximately 100 miles round trip)

12 noon lunch at Headquarter Honda on Rt. 50 in Clermont (meeting with them tomorrow regarding sponsorship)

1pm to 4pm car show and shine, test drive Honda cars (CR-Z, new Odyssey, etc.)

4pm event over

Total cost would be under $125 per person for golfers, $65 for non golfers plus the cost of the hotel room (approx. $100 per night) and gas.

Sounds great - thank you for putting this together :smile:

Is Hampton out of the way in Clermont, or will they provide some kind of security?

Otherwise, I see Disney is only 25 miles South... I can do a Deluxe Disney resort (Wilderness Lodge) for ~$140/night, and they have gated parking (just gotta park out of the way from the other guests).

I'll be bringing my 6YO daughter, so we'll probably skip Saturday dinner up until the lunch at Honda Sunday (try to get a little Disney in).

We're definitely in unless there's a good chance of rain (it'll be a 6.5 hour drive down for us).

Thanks!

Dave

Sounds great - thank you for putting this together :smile:

Is Hampton out of the way in Clermont, or will they provide some kind of security?

Otherwise, I see Disney is only 25 miles South... I can do a Deluxe Disney resort (Wilderness Lodge) for ~$140/night, and they have gated parking (just gotta park out of the way from the other guests).

I'll be bringing my 6YO daughter, so we'll probably skip Saturday dinner up until the lunch at Honda Sunday (try to get a little Disney in).

We're definitely in unless there's a good chance of rain (it'll be a 6.5 hour drive down for us).

Thanks!

Dave

Wei-Shen deserves 99% of the credit. I don't think there is any kind of security, but I will see what I can find out. I think we are in a pretty safe area.

I am hoping to get some T-Shirts made with Oscars sweet logo. Would everyone want one?

whats the address of the Saturday non golfers address? and hotel name, address? sorry if you already posted it

Back