• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2011 - Official Roster and Plan

A separate question: I saw a black 1992 in traffic in Bradenton today and we did a shouting exchange of names and cars. Dennis, are you out there? Any interest in a caravan to this event?

My wife is concerned that she will be one of only a few women at this event if she comes with me. What has been the mix of the group in the past?

I don't know the mix, but I do know that your wife won't be alone. I'll have a lady friend with me, Wei-Shen's wife will be part of the festivities, and fairly often there'll be a lady or two who have their own NSX's. Bring it ON, we'll make her welcome.

My wife is concerned that she will be one of only a few women at this event if she comes with me. What has been the mix of the group in the past?
I just registered and im bringing my girlfriend with me. I will be meeting you guys after you are done with Golf for lunch. Look foward to my 1st NSX meet:smile:

Blacknot what day are you gonna drive up there? let me know I might make the drive with you guys.

Acuman are you gonna go this year? we need a small caravan from tampa.
HeySkippy what day are you going?

the thing is lots of the guys in sarasota St.pete drive up 2 days before to golf. but we can def have 4-5 driving home the same day so that would be cool.

Ms Skippy wasn't lonesome or bored last year or trust me, she wouldn't be going back this year. :)

No chance of packing both golf clubs and my wife, so we will drive over Saturday morning and plan to get there for lunch.

My wife Kimberlee will probably be attending. I just need to convince the mother in law to watch our 6 year old for the weekend.

Motorhead, you may want to reinstall the passanger seat. :eek:

Blacknot what day are you gonna drive up there? let me know I might make the drive with you guys.

the thing is lots of the guys in sarasota St.pete drive up 2 days before to golf. but we can def have 4-5 driving home the same day so that would be cool.

I'm driving up Saturday morning and spending the night. I'm just not playing golf but I plan on attending everything else

Blacknot yeah sat morning sounds good to me. let me know

Heyskippy what time are you gonna be swinging by tampa from 275-I4?

We need more people coming. I haven't seen a bump since the email went out. Come on guys!

Tammy and I are about 90% sure we will be attending. Just need someone to house- and dog-sit. As soon as we work that out we will confirm.

Not interested in golfing but in everything else.

This year I will not be hampered by a two-week-old broken neck! :eek: (At least I'm not planning another debilitating issue !!)

I probably won"t have my NSX in Fl. this winter, but I'm thinking of joining the group for golf and lunch Sat. I hope you aren't planning on playing the 7500 yd tees. My game isn't suited for more than 6K yards. How many golfers are signed up? I won't be in FL. until mid November, and will decide what I can do then. Howard

I probably won"t have my NSX in Fl. this winter, but I'm thinking of joining the group for golf and lunch Sat. I hope you aren't planning on playing the 7500 yd tees. My game isn't suited for more than 6K yards. How many golfers are signed up? I won't be in FL. until mid November, and will decide what I can do then. Howard

We're still counting up golfers but expect to have 3 or 4 foursomes. It really doesn't matter how far you can hit the ball on Bella, it's going to roll downhill from wherever it lands. Sometimes toward the hole, sometimes not. If you can keep it in the fairway 60% of the time you'll do better than most.

As it stands now, Shawn, I have to be in NYC on Dec. 5 for a meeting and Dec. 4 for a dinner the night before with some colleagues flying in from overseas. So, it's unlikely now. But, things aren't final yet, so there's a chance. Thanks for the reach out. I'll do what I can.

Count me in too.
I'm not into golf, so I'll drive up Saturday morning.

OK Guys and ladies.... here it is, the OFFICIAL actually registered, paid their money, list of attendees so far! Many more have indicated interest so... let's get your registrations in and invite your friends!!!

Prime Year Color Mods

1 Flabuf 1996 Brooklands Green SOS twin turbo, sport clutch, enduro lite exhaust
2 BobK 1996 Red Mase turbo
3 Blacknot 2000 Berliner Black Comptech Supercharger, Brembo's, NSXR seats
4 MM & S 2002 Red Route KS cat-back Exhaust
5 NSXRay 1994 Red the only thing original is the roof!
6 Heretic 1998 Red small mods - to many to list - NSXCA # 1303

Last edited:
Two more tonight!!!

1 Flabuf 1996 Brooklands Green SOS twin turbo, sport clutch, enduro lite exhaust
7 ARFNSX
8 FeetFxr 1992 Grand Prix White many, but no turbos!! :-(

Keep 'em coming in guys - this is going to be FUN!!!

Prime Year Color Mods

7 ARFNSX 2001 Silver LoveFab turbo - 460 HP
9 chrisbailey13 1991 Black Mostly stock

So guys, we're thinking about a competition for the NSXCapades. Seems many of us have something other than stock exhausts going on on the rear of our cars so, we'll have a 'Sound Off' perhaps before or after the Sunday morning run. The question is, do we do it in the parking lot, or a full throttle drive by? And, should we fire up all those bad boys at one time?

Hmmm. Get your registrations in! I know there are many more out there just waiting to get signed up and we want you to have the time of your life with us.

So guys, we're thinking about a competition for the NSXCapades. Seems many of us have something other than stock exhausts going on on the rear of our cars so, we'll have a 'Sound Off' perhaps before or after the Sunday morning run. The question is, do we do it in the parking lot, or a full throttle drive by? And, should we fire up all those bad boys at one time?

Hmmm. Get your registrations in! I know there are many more out there just waiting to get signed up and we want you to have the time of your life with us.

With all of the Turbo and Supercharged vehicles, this is the only competition you want???:redface:

With all of the Turbo and Supercharged vehicles, this is the only competition you want???:redface:

Nah, not the only competition we'd like to have, but remember we're not renting out Sebring (could have done that with Chin motorsports but the costs jump dramatically) and it's one we can have without getting into serious trouble!

The registrations are coming in daily now, thanks all of you for showing your support.

7 ARFNSX 2001 Silver LoveFab turbo - 460 HP
9 Chrisbailey13 1991 Black Mostly stock
10 Christinep 2005 LBBP Minor mods
11 Oldduffer 1992 Red May look a lot like a 2002 Maserati Spyder - serious mods

Back