• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Dim Sum lunch/ Tire Tech/ Winter Maintenance event, Sun 11/14/2010, 12pm

I'm starting to get hungry already.

Should we bring a few pairs of these if anyone needs them? :tongue:

training_chopsticks.gif

What a great meet today for dim sum. Big thank you goes out to Quy for taking care of our reservation, and to Quy's aunt Lina and her staff for looking after us from start to finish. The servers were ultra enthusiastic and kept a non-stop flow of food at our tables. Special credit goes out to Rick and John for trying out just about anything we place on their plate. Great job guys!!

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3905.jpg

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3908.jpg

The Club next gathering is the pre-holiday brunch celebration coming up on Sunday Dec 5, at the Boiler House (Distillery, Toronto). Detail and sign up can be found on the link below.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141971

Also, don’t forget the clock is ticking on our $2500 silent auction for the SOS gift certificate. If you are looking to buy something from SOS, you need to make a bid now and save!! Winning bidder will be announced at brunch on Dec 5. Send your bid to [email protected]. Current high bid at $775.00

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142239

I had a Great time, the food just keep coming and coming......I must say that Quy's Aunt (Liana) took really good care of the group.They set up a nice Private room and I can't believe the price per person...only $20.00. I'm sure we got a great discount. Man I going back for Dim Sum soon.

I don't see any Photos of Bash eating the feet...I'm sure there are others that tried it on the other table. ( I tried everything that came on the table except for the feet)

Posting from the Airport Now, waiting for my flight to Tokyo using Rogers Free Wi Fi service great.

I'll post pictures of the Trip on Prime on the Canadian section....Bod have already started posting pictures as well.

Bram

Back