• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2003 Discussion

Ok, this isn't silver, but these are the best seats I've ever sat in. I just wish that we could get the type-S seats for a more reasonable price. :(

Attachments

• type-s_seats.jpg
    type-s_seats.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,531
Not a Silver, but what the heck.

Attachments

• purple.jpg
    purple.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,996
These are actual pics from Gerry's car - see more details of other mods at www.pansx.com
The pics don't begin to do them justice - these are spectacular when you see them for real.

Attachments

• blitz2.jpg
    blitz2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,462
otto_joe said:
Not a Silver, but what the heck.

attachment.php

Miss Purple - May lee:D :D :D

D'Ecosse said:
These are actual pics from Gerry's car - see more details of other mods at www.pansx.com
The pics don't begin to do them justice - these are spectacular when you see them for real.

You left out the part about how spectacular they are when you see them for real and your gettin boost with Gerry in the passenger seat coachin you along!!!

My pictures...

I've uploaded all my pictures here: http://www.flaminio.com/nsxpo/

Some of my favorites...

My red '94, next to an '02:
DSC00896.JPG

A little boo-boo:
DSC00906.JPG

Parking lot at Infineon:
DSC00911.JPG

DSC00923.JPG

I like the orange...
DSC00927.JPG

DSC00935.JPG

DSC00938.JPG

Mine again...
DSC00940.JPG

Staging for the group photo:
DSC00951.JPG

Lost in a sea of NSXen:
DSC00955.JPG

WOW, sorry the updates did not get done as expected. I had a lot of trouble with the wireless ethernet at the hotel - it would only work in certain places, and even then kept cutting out. Very frustrating. I am still in CA for another week but will try to get some stuff up before I go home. After I get home I'll post the rest. I have a LOT of pics from the track event.

Anyone want to volunteer to make a "best of" CD with the best high-res versions of the pictures (I've never seen more 4-6 megapixel cameras in one place -- most of us are resizing for web posting) and video clips?

Great event all around... I had a lot of fun and met a lot of great folks, including many forum members. Thanks to everyone involved in planning and running it!

Here are a some pictures from my visit on Saturday.

On Sunday I spent very little time taking pictures and all my free time trying to hitch rides with instructors. For the first time in a long time, I felt like a kid at an amusment park again.

I'm totally beat, but very happy after NSXPO '03.

Here's a picture of me at Turn 11.

Otto

Attachments

• otto_turn11.jpg
    otto_turn11.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,219
Thanks for a great event. I've been wanting to meet Lud to thanked him for making NSXprime. Ken Sax with his abundant knowledge and willingness to help. And all other fellow enthusiast who made this event a wonderfull event.

My first NSXPO, and beginning for many more!

Back