• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2007 Photo blog

I took over 4000 shots at TRC and Mid-Ohio and have photos of everyone at both venues except the Advanced drivers at Mid-Ohio since I was on the track with them.

Well, that explains why I couldn't find old #36. That's okay. I ordered the disc from Sideline Sports.

I would rather forget TRC. I have a real problem trying to find my way through cones in a large parking lot. Heck, I sometime have a problem finding my way on road courses, as anybody who saw my off the first day can testify!!

Some more shots from TRC....

206795968-L.jpg

206795881-L.jpg

206795844-L.jpg

206795759-L.jpg

206796000-L.jpg

206795619-L.jpg

206795728-L.jpg

206795972-L.jpg

206795588-L.jpg

206795618-L.jpg

206795654-L.jpg

206795591-L.jpg

Here's a link to a BIG video of a walk around the Concours looking at all the cars. This is a 277 meg file, and it's MPEG2 format which means you need the right codec to play it. If you've ever watched a video DVD on your computer, then it should work. When you click on the link, I.E. will start downloading it (look at at the bar at the bottom to confirm that). It may take 15 or 20 minutes or so to download it. You might want to right-click and Save Target As to get a local copy and then view it. But it's a high quality, wide format video of a bunch of very shiny cars!

Huge MPEG2 video of NSX Concours

Jeff

Last edited:
Here's a link to a BIG video of a walk around the Concours looking at all the cars. This is a 277 meg file, and it's MPEG2 format which means you need the right codec to play it. If you've ever watched a video DVD on your computer, then it should work. When you click on the link, I.E. will start downloading it (look at at the bar at the bottom to confirm that). It may take 15 or 20 minutes or so to download it. But it's a high quality, wide format video of a bunch of very shiny cars!

Huge MPEG2 video of NSX Concours

Jeff

Thanks but in post 32 I loaded this walk around video from Nsxpo

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showpost.php?p=882365&postcount=32

Ok forget the photos here is some video of my walk around the Nsx Parking lot

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Sfg42kCi4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E7Sfg42kCi4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

What happened to the spoiler on the AOB car? :confused:

thanks for the pics, looks like it was lotsa fun.:biggrin:

Who's silver NSX is that in the end of the video. The one with gunmetal rims, 02+ lights, carbon fiber interior roof? Can i see pics of it please?

I have gotten a few inquiries over the past two days so just a reminder that I did take photos of everyone who did the road course at TRC but it will take me another couple of days to sort through the 2000 shots to get at least one of each driver uploaded. I should have at least one of each driver at Mid-Ohio, except for the advanced drivers, online now. And, yes, the photos are available for purchase in various sizes as well as various paper stock in addition to mouse pads, coffee mugs, etc. There also is a selection of canvas print sizes such as the ones that I printed up for Ken and Hirofumi as presented at the banquet on Saturday. Several members have inquired about purchasing photos and that may be done directly through my photo site with the gallery links being located on the "Photo Gallery" page of www.nsxpo2007.net

Here's an in-car video of a few laps at Mid Ohio. This is running in the Advanced group. SteveA was my passenger. The yellow light on the dashboard is the TCS turned off light. Top speed at the end of the back straight was about 130. Not sure who owns the other NSXs shown in the video.

This is an MPEG1 file, so should be pretty viewable by most people. It's 40 megs in size. If you right-click and Save Target As to a local file, it'll play smoother the first time.

Mid Ohio NSX Hot Lap video

Jeff

So tell me why did I order the CD of my Track Sessions?
I can tell you why I ordered mine from Sideline Sports Photography...

- More photos (they take about 15,000 photos at each event)
- Highest quality
- Supporting a vendor who drove across the country just to take photos at our event
- Otto, the well-behaved greeter at their trailer

Nothing against Bob - I'll support him too...

I can tell you why I ordered mine from Sideline Sports Photography...

- More photos (they take about 15,000 photos at each event)
- Highest quality
- Supporting a vendor who drove across the country just to take photos at our event

I agree. I bought an event CD after seeing their high quality work and amazing number of photos provided for a very reasonable price. I was not "working" the event and was merely shooting every so often in the carousel so I could not capture anything near what they did. I had some people familiar with my photos ask me if any of mine were for sale. After Sideline's exlclusive expired, I uploaded the limited shots I had from that one vantage point as a courtesy to our members who might want to have something other than a photo made.

I just uploaded another 150 photos from TRC. The gallery may be found in the "Photo Gallery" link at www.nsxpo2007.net

I am still trying to go through another 1000 or so shots so if you do not see your car let me know the color and approximate time you went out so I can check if I missed a batch.

208132302-L.jpg

208121949-L.jpg

208123804-L.jpg

208135382-L.jpg

208137573-L.jpg

208135029-L-1.jpg

208128093-L.jpg

208123603-L.jpg

208137228-L.jpg

208136578-L.jpg

after seeing all these pics I dont think it would take much convincing to get alotta NSXPO attendes together for a group buy of sway bars and upgraded suspensions

How can I get pictures of my white car? I would like to make posters for my garage.

Back