• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

Hi

T+(plus!)14 days and counting since North American International Auto Show. Where is the next NSXPO going to be?

We need our NSXPO fix. Last year the planning for NSXPO 2013 started in january and we are now in february.

Edit: Bob this is not a bribe (maybe it is :). But are you interested in the speech of Ted Klaus+Doug Danuser+tech session plus some skid pad driving from NSXPO 2013 (plus a lot of more NSX things)? I have it all on dvd's in NTSC format. Let me know and I will have it sent to you in a matter of days.

Best regards

Last edited:
So at my house, whoever gets it in the calendar first gets the weekend, so I'd really like to get this date! (And keep this thread up high so the powers that be remember we are waiting!

Trust us, this is "up high" for us and we are trying to lock in dates. We had to wait until after the Detroit auto show and many things are falling into place.

If nothing else, rest assured this is my personal priority since we are trying to plan it so it I can attend AND keep my current October wedding date.......

Congratulations Bob! I'm assuming it is your wedding :)

Yes!

And as Karen mentioned when I surprised her with the ring on Christmas morning, "that cold breeze outside must be hell freezing over" since everyone at NSXPO was asking me, in front of Karen, when the hell was I going to pop the question...........

ring.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!

And as Karen mentioned when I surprised her with the ring on Christmas morning, "that cold breeze outside must be hell freezing over" since everyone at NSXPO was asking me, in front of Karen, when the hell was I going to pop the question...........

View attachment 110042

Bob, wouldn't it be appropriate to have your wedding at NSXPO? Larry could officiate! You could save a bundle on the reception (duo purpose banquet/reception). Just thinking........

Congratulations!

Bob, wouldn't it be appropriate to have your wedding at NSXPO? Larry could officiate! You could save a bundle on the reception (duo purpose banquet/reception). Just thinking........

Congratulations!

That's so NSXPO 2004....................

i-ncH5KHC-L.jpg

i-scnDfkB-L.jpg

i-XFVwxcH-L.jpg

Figured the location would be announced by now... :frown:

Trust us, this is "up high" for us and we are trying to lock in dates. We had to wait until after the Detroit auto show and many things are falling into place.

If nothing else, rest assured this is my personal priority since we are trying to plan it so it I can attend AND keep my current October wedding date.......

Wow! Congratulations Bob. Wishing you all the best!
Gary

Congratulations Bob! That ring is drop dead gorgeous. Karen must have been thrilled.
I think you should also consider tying the knot at NSXPO 2014.......you would have to find a suitable photographer, but that wouldn't be a problem..........
:wink::cool:

Judi
Yes!

View attachment 110042

As of right now if the current dates are kept I will break my streak of 13 consecutive nsxpo and miss this one . :-(

Hi

So the question is not when the next NSXPO is. The question is when are you getting married? :)

Best regards

what are the friggen chances....I feel terrible , its a crappy position that our wonderful counselor is in.

I have a feeling that while NSXPO is a special event, and this one should be notable by the appearance of the new NSX, it was the "old NSX" that brought us together, and I'm sure that there will be quite a few missing from Ohio, and show up at your wedding. I remember when I was in high school, I wasn't a "prom" guy, so a bunch of us had a "counter prom" at a friends house on the beach. It was better, and far more memorable than the "official prom". That will be the case here as well!!
:)

Bob we all understand your priorities. Glad we will see you at NSXPO! :biggrin:...

Kidding!

Just think of all the future NSXPO/wedding anniversary combination celebrations in the future. She owes you that for missing NSXPO2014.

All the best Karen and Bob.

2014 nsxpo

Any word yet on the location? Need to put the time off in, but not going to do that until I find out where, and when.

Last edited:
Any word yet on the location? Need to put the time off in, but not going to do that until I find out where, and when.

Hi

You'r already part of this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/178965-Nsxpo-2014/page2

No it has not been annouced yet. What we do know is that it may be at the same date as Bob's wedding. Not saying that we are any closer to finding out where and when the next NSXPO will be knowing that. But it is something :)

Best regards.

Last edited:
Congratulations! You could have the wedding before NSXPO and ride to XPO in this.

Luv the limo!! C'mon Bob..........it's so far away can't you change the date? Think of all the fun you with both have with all your NSX Family there, even the ones you don't want will show up :biggrin: Hopefully it will work out for you and CONGRATS!!!

As of right now if the current dates are kept I will break my streak of 13 consecutive nsxpo and miss this one . :-(

So, when exactly are those dates since you are announcing that you are going to miss the nsxpo :<(

Folks,

As soon as we are firm on the dates we will announce it. Good things happen for those who wait:).

Regards,
LarryB

Back