• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

Folks,

As soon as we are firm on the dates we will announce it. Good things happen for those who wait:).

Regards,
LarryB

If you build it he will come..or in this case if we wait we will come. :)

Clara will one of these days have a set of dvd's sent to you from the techsession at NSXPO 2013.

Best regards

Best regards

I would hope that those planning the event could choose dates that won't conflict with Bob and Karen's wedding. We look forward to seeing them at NSXPO every year.

I would hope that those planning the event could choose dates that won't conflict with Bob and Karen's wedding. We look forward to seeing them at NSXPO every year.

Agreed, Ken - along with all of the NSXCA members who would be attending Bob/Karen's wedding - NSXPO would not be the same without them.

...........I concur............:frown:

I was part of the planning since the beginning and was pushing Acura for dates so I could schedule the wedding. When "assured" my weekend was not good for Acura I booked everything. A week later we were told that my weekend somehow was now the "only weekend" it could be done.

But the event for our members is more important to the Club than my weekend is to the members so if that is the only weekend it can be done then I will have to miss NSXPO but if it works out as being discussed the Club will have an awesome event.

I was part of the planning since the beginning and was pushing Acura for dates so I could schedule the wedding. When "assured" my weekend was not good for Acura I booked everything. A week later we were told that my weekend somehow was now the "only weekend" it could be done.

But the event for our members is more important to the Club than my weekend is to the members so if that is the only weekend it can be done then I will have to miss NSXPO but if it works out as being discussed the Club will have an awesome event.

Hey Bob, picked a honeymoon location yet? What about beautiful Marysville, OH??? Wisk your bride off to this gorgeous location just after the ceremony.

Hey Bob, picked a honeymoon location yet? What about beautiful Marysville, OH??? Wisk your bride off to this gorgeous location just after the ceremony.

We didn't plan the honeymoon dates because we wanted to finish planning nsxpo and attend that as well. It was a last minute, and unexpected, date selection by Acura that killed those plans. The wedding will be during NSXPO assuming the dates Acura picked get finalized this week. No chance to attend as presently scheduled. :frown:

Hey Bob.........it's so far in advance so are you not able to change your dates?? Would love to see you there as I'm sure 'everyone' would, and just think of the party reception you'll have ">)

Hey Bob.........it's so far in advance so are you not able to change your dates?? Would love to see you there as I'm sure 'everyone' would, and just think of the party reception you'll have ">)

I signed contracts when Acura told me my date was okay.

Plus, that week was chosen for the wedding because there will be a private civil ceremony during the week to get that as the "official date" on the license since it is my parents anniversary and then the second "wedding"/party that weekend. Part of it is outdoors and there were no other available dates, especially in light of the need/desire to include my parents anniversary as part of the plan.

Too bad..........hoping that it all works out in the end and maybe, just maybe Acura will look at the whole picture........either way it's a memorable occasion for you and something to cherish

We didn't plan the honeymoon dates because we wanted to finish planning nsxpo and attend that as well. It was a last minute, and unexpected, date selection by Acura that killed those plans. The wedding will be during NSXPO assuming the dates Acura picked get finalized this week. No chance to attend as presently scheduled. :frown:
We now know something, cuz we know Acura is involved :wink:
Gary

We now know something, cuz we know Acura is involved :wink:
Gary

Hi

I saw that and didn't want to say anything. Now you said it and I can say hmm yes :)

Best regards

Whenever the NSXPO dates are they should be finalized sometime in the next week or 2. As soon as they are finalized all NSXCA members will receive an email letting them know the dates so be on the lookout for that and be sure your NSXCA emails don't end up in your SPAM folder. For those that are not NSXCA members yet (see another good reason to become a member in addition to receiving NSXDriver Magazine), there will be postings on Prime as well.

Martin - we should be seeing Larry soon as one of the cars has been on an extended vacation at his house. Figured I'd give him his CD's then. Maybe we'll just mail them. What a concept. :)

Hey Will,
Once NSXPO 2014 is announced, perhaps we can start early plans to meet and caravan :)

I would Love to attend an nsxpo.. I just got my nsx last year and missed last year because of a newborn baby. Hopefully my wife and I can make it out this year!

Sounds like a plan, I believe Craig is planning to attend as well.

Awesome! :)
Keep in touch; we can plan to meet at a central location and caravan :)

Latest update is we hope to have Acura finalize everything after a meeting on 3/18.

Huhuuuu. Today tomorrow is just a day way :)

Best regards

well if there is a conflict i know where i'll be going:wink:

Back