• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

Okay April 2nd, can they tell us now?

It's going to be awesome going to my home state for XPO!! Can't wait to find out what city the social aspect will be located in. Columbus would be pretty awesome.

-Alec

Alec, I didn't realize that you were also a lost buckeye. I'm from Kent, OH. And I too am looking forward to going home. I have friends and family up there that I will go see before I head back to Texas. I look forward to seeing you there. All I need are the dates so I can get the time off. I have a feeling this one is going to be even better than last year's if that is even possible.

Last edited:
Can you give us a range of dates? That way I (as well as others) can put in a tentative time off...I know it could/will change, but atleast I can get something in the books.

taking your car again?

Yes. It will be a great drive. We'll probably stop in Bowling Green, Ky to visit what's left of the Corvette Museum on the way up. And, since I plan on going up to my Mom's place, I might visit the Rock & Roll HOF. But, until we get the dates everything is up in the air.

It would be nice to have the second annual Orange Unicorn Convention. I'm not sure if Red-nsx is bringing his Imola this year or not as he's moving to Corpus in a few months to start a new job. Alum04org will likely bring his Imola since he only lives a few hours away in michigan. Are you going to trailer your's?

Maybe the Midnight Crew can hunt up a local car meet to crash. That was one of the best times at last years NSXPO.

Last edited:
Alec, I didn't realize that you were also a lost buckeye. I'm from Kent, OH. And I too am looking forward to going home. I have friends and family up there that I will go see before I head back to Texas. I look forward to seeing you there. All I need are the dates so I can get the time off. I have a feeling this one is going to be even better than last year's if that is even possible.

I sure am. Born and raised in Tiffin Ohio. The Navy brought me to NC and I just liked it and decided to stay. Can't wait for another XPO. This one should be a very special one for sure!

-Alec

arista5, I might too if I know the dates and get time off. Will definitely bring my LBBP to the west!

X 3 we can orgainize a caravan. Want to secure the time off and make sure no one else has the week off to prevent me from attending.

I am a guarantee this year, I know I say this every year but this time I'm in. CANT WAIT

Are we really going to have a NSXPO this year? We were supposed to hear about it a week ago :confused:

Yes, We are. You guys were suppose to have answers a week ago. Us 2 months ago. We are doing our best to get answers. We need the details as much as you guys.

^^^^ Have you been given a date on when final details will be given to you?

I understand from a reliable source, that they'll know before October 1st, 2014, for sure!!!

Having very recently been through the process of organizing an NSXPO event (NSXPO 2013 in Raleigh) that involved working through the Acura/Honda corporate network, I know the frustration being experienced by the NSXCA board members and members of the NSXPO committee. Those of you who work for major corporations probably understand the complexity of getting decisions made. The recent re-organization of Acura within the Honda corporate environment probably set things back several weeks or more.

Knowing first hand some of the individuals at Acura who are participating in this effort, I am confident that there is no shortage of enthusiam on their part to serve up Acura's participation in NSXPO 2014. I expect that Acura's participation will be well worth the wait.

Let's be patient and know that everything possible is being done to accomplish a very exciting NSXPO 2014.

John Komar - Co-Chair NSXPO 2013

Last edited:
Although I have not yet attended an NSXPO, I feel this could quite possibly be one of the most backed events from Honda North America for obvious reasons.

Back