• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2014 ?

It is easy to forget the hard work going into the event now. A lot of us just trying to plan vacation out. Look forward to the news.

touche....lol

Although I have not yet attended an NSXPO, I feel this could quite possibly be one of the most backed events from Honda North America for obvious reasons.

Teej... if you go, maybe I can fly to MI, see my family, and ride down with you

I need to re-up my membership cant find the email they sent. if we are touring the new NSX plant then I want to be there cuz Honda will take pics of the current NSX owners and you never know we may be in a commercial or something so I am 99% sure Im going

if we are touring the new NSX plant then I want to be there

Same here... and I wanna meet this Shawn guy from Florida, heard he has a few hundred NSXs in his backyard

If there is the remotest chance that we'll get to drive/ride in the new NSX, then yea, 100% in

If you are on the East side, you can always ride down with me.

Same here... and I wanna meet this Shawn guy from Florida, heard he has a few hundred NSXs in his backyard

If there is the remotest chance that we'll get to drive/ride in the new NSX, then yea, 100% in

You said it! Not only this Shawn character, but everyone else as well. IF it all works out - this will be my first expo, and I'm already getting excited thinking about the people and cars :smile:

The latest word from Acura is "4/14"

T minus..uh..T+2 days and counting

What timezone is this prediction given in? Is that a factor here? :)

Best regards

The latest word from Acura is "4/14"

Must have meant April 2014 and not April 14th :confused: I'm guessing.

If so, 14 days and counting for the reveal.

I'm sure everybody is working as hard and quickly as they can to get everything finalized, wrapped up and get the word out.... it's hard to remain patient as the anticipation builds.

Must have meant April 2014 and not April 14th :confused: I'm guessing.

If so, 14 days and counting for the reveal.

I'm sure everybody is working as hard and quickly as they can to get everything finalized, wrapped up and get the word out.... it's hard to remain patient as the anticipation builds.

Hi

Yes of course they are working hard to get things finalized. I am just here to have fun and keep this thread going. Will be a blast whenever it will be. My girlfriend and I will be there.

Best regards

Can y'all give at least the month (Aug,Sept, Oct) and not the hard dates?

I think their definition of "soon" and our definition of "soon" might be slighty different. :biggrin:

You all realize that every time a post is made to this thread we receive an email. And if we don't go to the thread, we won't receive further notifications. And I also realize that you are super duper excited to see our dates.
But you may not realize that each and every time I see that message header in my inbox I get a little bubble of hope that it is the news we are waiting for. And every time I see that it is just another complaint/remark on the fact that we haven't received our news my little bubble is burst and I deflate again :(
At least today's "news" was funny and I love you all which makes it somewhat easier on my poor aging heart. Have pity ;)

Last edited:
Back