• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXPO 2015: Palm Springs, CA - October 8-11 - www.NSXPO2015.com

I tried to again go into the site, however it just takes me to my profile which I filled out during the registration process. I cannot seem to get back in to adjust the money part. What do you suggest?

Just tried it out and see what you are talking about. I will let the webmasters know

thanks for the heads up

EDIT: the issue has been identified and it seems that once the member registers then the name is "removed" from the database so if you go back to add a guest you are not being found. But, never fear, since the problem is identified now we just need to work on the solution.

Aren't computers fun, boys and girls........?

Last edited:
Can I somehow reserve two spots? I've never had such a hard time trying to give someone my money.

Yes, when registering click the part that says for two, use the discount code and both will receive the discount.

Trust me, we are trying to take your money (especially since I am losing a lot by not billing any clients of my law firm while I try to help sort through the "opening day" internet issues)........... :eek:

Last edited:
This is 100% not possible.

Edit: Can the NSXCA send me a paypal payment request for the discounted amount for two people?

Well I know it works because I, and many others, have done it.

What error message are you getting when you try

image.jpg

Last edited:
Well I know it works because I, and many others, have done it.

What error message are you getting when you try

When I click the registration link in my email I get this page:
nsxpo1.jpg

I click "register" and I get this:
nsxpo2.jpg

If I click "log in" it brings me to this page:
nsxpo.jpg

Which I can click the home page from and I have to start the whole thing over again.

If I click "Activate" it just allows me to reset my password.

If I click "become a member" it only allows me to buy a 1-3 year membership. If I fill out all of the information for any of these levels, it only allows me to pay for a membership (40, 80, 120)

Edit: I haven't ever seen the page you took a screenshot of.

Last edited:
Still getting the

"This membership level is restricted to certain users only. Make sure you've entered your email address correctly."

Are there any details about the HDPE?
Cost is $250.00? Schedule & details?

Still getting the

"This membership level is restricted to certain users only. Make sure you've entered your email address correctly."

Thank you for your patience! The new NSXCA website was introduced just before NSXPO 2015 registration opened. Unfortunately, this created some issues with registration that should have been worked out well in advance, but the good thing is that we seem to have most of the issues resolved now.

So that members can understand the process, will be creating a tutorial, which we will post and will update this thread with a link. Thank you sincerely for your patience!

Pre-registration is open for NSXCA members that were members before 5/25/15. If you receive this message, it is because your membership is showing after this date. General registration will open up this Friday, and we will have plenty of room for you and you will still get the early bird pricing.

- - - Updated - - -

Early bird pricing is $259.00 for attendee for registrations prior to July 1st. Event details can be found here (click expand to show the itinerary):
http://nsxca.org/NSXPO/

Last edited:
I can't believe I haven't gotten help yet from NSXPO. I've been a paying member from it's beginning ( member #20 ) No one has been able to get my account activated, I've posted my phone, E-mail repeated postings here. Why am I ignored? My only hope is Chris at SOS who has offered to help, I'll call him tomorrow.

OK, your working out the glitches, it's been 2 days and everyone is posting they're registered.

"your account is activated" really? well why is it rejecting my password I've used for 20 years here...C'mon guys help me out here..:confused:

Dennis, I hope this is helpful. I understand that the NSXPO login is different from NSX Prime. So I went and followed the change password options. Afterwards I came back to the NSXPO site and log in with my new user name and password and got in. I still use the same old password and user name for NSX Prime. I hope this helps and I apologize if you were already aware of this.
Manny

I can't believe I haven't gotten help yet from NSXPO. I've been a paying member from it's beginning ( member #20 ) No one has been able to get my account activated, I've posted my phone, E-mail repeated postings here. Why am I ignored? My only hope is Chris at SOS who has offered to help, I'll call him tomorrow.

OK, your working out the glitches, it's been 2 days and everyone is posting they're registered.

"your account is activated" really? well why is it rejecting my password I've used for 20 years here...C'mon guys help me out here..:confused:

Dennis
Have you tried resetting your password?
I'm a long term NSXCA member too but I didn't have a password that would work.
I chose the reset password option, changed my password and registered without a problem.

I had to do the same thing and it worked as well.

Dennis
Have you tried resetting your password?
I'm a long term NSXCA member too but I didn't have a password that would work.
I chose the reset password option, changed my password and registered without a problem.

I had to do the same thing and it worked as well.

I just got off the phone with Nate and he assured me he will fix my problem. I can't get to the reset password option, I use my username (email) and past logins. I tried the automated "reset password" option but got no response to my aol site, checked spam, etc. I'm OK now after being reassured it will be fixed.

I don't envy Nate, he must be going nuts with people like me who panic.

I was really impressed Nate took the time to call my cell phone and explained what's going on with registration . I had similar problem with a past NSXPO maybe 8 years ago, that's why I panicked; same problem but was resolved then too. I'll take a Xanax and wait...:rolleyes:

Here's the error I get...
This membership level is restricted to certain users only. Make sure you've entered your email address correctly.

Good to hear Dennis..Nate will get it worked out for sure.

I just got off the phone with Nate and he assured me he will fix my problem. I can't get to the reset password option, I use my username (email) and past logins. I tried the automated "reset password" option but got no response to my aol site, checked spam, etc. I'm OK now after being reassured it will be fixed.

I don't envy Nate, he must be going nuts with people like me who panic.

I was really impressed Nate took the time to call my cell phone and explained what's going on with registration . I had similar problem with a past NSXPO maybe 8 years ago, that's why I panicked; same problem but was resolved then too. I'll take a Xanax and wait...:rolleyes:

Many thanks to Chris at SOS for helping me get registered. Good luck to everyone else having issues. Thanks to the NSXPO organizers for organizing this event!

thanks for the info. I will wait till Friday.

BTW - I have seen the NSXPO starts on Thursday but is there a time? We are planning a caravan from Nor-Cal and we want to know if we should arrive Wednesday evening or can arrive Thursday afternoon.

TIA

Bob,
Can you please answer this question, I haven't seen answer... thnx

Thnx for this, appreciated!

Given spacing and registration limitations, we are unable to offer a la carte pricing for individual days.

However, in the past we have permitted spectators for the track portion provided they understand they will not be permitted on the track or use any of the paying members' resources such as catered meals, group photos,etc.

We would need to check the track rules this year because it is somewhat unique because our track day is also a social day so everyone would be at the track that Friday. That may force us to keep it a private event but please check back with us as the event draws nearer for updates. We will try to work out some type of accommodation.

I understand, for me it would be about seeing so many nsx'es in one place and hopefully meeting up with some owners :) I will follow this thread and hopefully it will work out for us, thnx for the help thus far...

When I click the registration link in my email I get this page:
View attachment 124092

I click "register" and I get this:
View attachment 124093

If I click "log in" it brings me to this page:
View attachment 124094

Which I can click the home page from and I have to start the whole thing over again.

If I click "Activate" it just allows me to reset my password.

If I click "become a member" it only allows me to buy a 1-3 year membership. If I fill out all of the information for any of these levels, it only allows me to pay for a membership (40, 80, 120)

Edit: I haven't ever seen the page you took a screenshot of.

Are you a current member? i cant find your payment information, or entry in our database. If you could, please forward a copy of your paypal receipt or Transaction ID to [email protected] for review, and ill get you added.

Please understand that the new system was created using a list i received from another admin. I was told it was up to date, with some older inactive members omitted. Ive gone through that database, and could not find your information there so please bear with us as we get everything adjusted for our recently expired, and presently paid up members.

- - - Updated - - -

If you are getting this error, its because you registered for NSXCA membership after the cutoff. you will need to wait until general registration. If this is in error, please forward your paypal transaction ID to [email protected] for review.

Thank you all for your patience while the new site is being put through its paces. Understand that up to this point, this entire process was done MANUALLY -- You know, BY HAND. this new system makes our lives as admins easier and the goal is to make it easier for YOU our members. If you havent already, have a peek at the new NSX Driver Magazine section on the website. Its closed for members only, a long time request that has finally been realized.

Please feel free to PM me as well if you have any issues.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience while we grow the NSXCA's digital footprint for today and tomorrow's NSX owners.

Last edited:
Not yet, we are working out the final details and will post them up when they are completed.

If spouse comes is there another charge?

Finally, Chris at SOS got me set up on NSXPO registration in 10 seconds! Thanks Chris!

One question, my wife is joining me, so I clicked guest tab, food options for her dinner, yet I only paid $259. It said single membership, does this mean she doesn't get a nametag and can't hang with me? I didn't see where or if there was additional changes for guest on the form. Did I screw this up?:confused:

The correct choice would be "double" to register two attendees. I will change this to "Yourself" and "Yourself + A Guest" so this is clear.

Back